Are you really a feminist?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you have a race of men born from matriarchal, feminist women, and yall overwelmingly dont want them

when you encounter BM that treat you as equals, yall run in the other direction.

nikkas talkin bout you paying for the date, or paying half or more of the bills. dudes thinking you're able to raise kids by yourselves, because his matriarch of a mother did it.

meanwhile, white women pushing that feminist bullshyt, knowing full well their men are still heads of the community. white women wouldnt trade places with black women for a second. but yall put faith in their bullshyt movement.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
guess you're right. because i know women dont want true equality. yall do NOT want to be treated like men, and yall dont want the responsibilities of men either.

the whole movement is full of shyt, imo. can any of you list anything black feminism has done for BW in the last 20 yrs? i mean besides leaving yall with the negative "imma strong independent woman that dont need no man" stigma.

You know what we want? You're unbelievably arrogant.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
you have a race of men born from matriarchal, feminist women, and yall overwhelmingly dont want then.

when you encounter BM that treat you as equals, yall run in the other direction.

nikkas talkin bout you paying for the date, or paying half or more of the bills. dudes thinking you're able to raise kids by yourselves, because his matriarch of a mother did it.

meanwhile, white women pushing that feminist bullshyt, knowing full well their men are still heads of the community. white women wouldnt trade places with black women for a second. but yall put faith in their bullshyt movement.

LMAO omg. whet? is you trollin? this has got to be a joke.

you obviously have no clue what the aim for womens rights is? nobody is trying to win "head of the community" its not a competition. it's simply a movement that still needs a lot of work so women arent kicked down like dogs just because we're the life bringers. and all this "ya'll" blanket statement shyt has got to stop too. Better associate w/ black women who uphold themselves their men and their children...and the communities in which all are housed

...any fukking idiot woman thats acting like shes out here having to do everything on her own deserves the misery that line of thinking and style of living will bring. you have some real tangled thoughts brother, and spewing them about this thread makes it very hard to try and have a real valid discussion.

...my soul bout to fly outa my body cuz i refuse to believe you really believe this shyt...lordt

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this just made my eyes roll into the back of a whole other persons head. :rudy:

white supremacy/patriarchy and sexism are not the same. if i woke up as a white woman tomorrow i would have tons of valid complaints that come with housing a womb and vagina on my body....however, the difference would be that my complaints would no longer hold the additional bs associated that are unique to being a woman of color. like c'mon that can't be that hard to comprehend

it also speaks volumes to me to see men tripping over themselves to try and tear down any woman's movement. how does that serve you....or anyone for that matter? women shouldn't feel attacked, threatened, 2nd class, overworked, or underpaid. we shouldnt have to feel like we cant be what the fukk we want to be, when we want, whenever we want, and how ever we want to be it. we shouldn't have to feel like our bodies aren't ours to govern and that our minds aren't ours to use in peace and that we have to choose between being wives, mothers, scholars, professionals, etc....simply because our genitals? history has more than enough evidence to show that women are any and everything from rulers to warriors and everything else under the sun.

if women are warriors and rulers, why arent yall building anything on the foundational level? wheres these all female construction teams building and maintaining the phsyical infastructure of any given community?

what valid complaints would you have as a WW? being the global beauty standard? being protected and provided for? always seeing yourself represented in media? hell, WW bytch about pay inequality, when they still earn a lot more than BM. what the fukk do WW have to bytch about? they are the most comfiest women on earth.

hell, you prove my point. you wouldnt feel "2nd class, underpaid, overworked" if you came from a community where the men were financially fit, and were able to remove the burden from your shoulders. but i cant even convince you feminist the real problem is lack of focus on black boys.

miss me with the rest of that bullshyt. BM dont even try to regulate your bodies. we foolishly allow you to have b*stard childrenyou cant support, just because you all want to run shyt

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO omg. whet? is you trollin? this has got to be a joke.

you obviously have no clue what the aim for womens rights is? nobody is trying to win "head of the community" its not a competition. it's simply a movement that still needs a lot of work so women arent kicked down like dogs just because we're the life bringers. and all this "ya'll" blanket statement shyt has got to stop too. Better associate w/ black women who uphold themselves their men and their children...and the communities in which all are housed

...any fukking idiot woman thats acting like shes out here having to do everything on her own deserves the misery that line of thinking and style of living will bring. you have some real tangled thoughts brother, and spewing them about this thread makes it very hard to try and have a real valid discussion.

...my soul bout to fly outa my body cuz i refuse to believe you really believe this shyt...lordt
please stop with the vague rhetoric. how are BW "kicked down" because they're "lifebringers" ? :dead: what does that even mean? give examples

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no clue why women would want the responsibilities of a man (that would have to come along with TRUE equality) along with what they have already. That ish is ruff, but as a man you don't get to talk about it or your a hoe. Maybe its just that, women would take on more responsibilities while gaining the benefits that come along with just being a woman? That seems way too good lol!

As of now being black and a feminist seems redundant. I mean lets say we crushed all kinds of gender inequality, your still black, now you get to deal with racial inequality.

The thing about wanting total and complete equality is wanting all the benefits without any negatives. Like when you are about to get that ticket and the cops let you off because you clearly have big breast.... As a feminist are you going to be like "give me that ticket treat me like you would any other person" same with paying for meals and physical sports or altercations.

I guess I dont know where the line should be drawn, or if one can be.

edit: I'm all about strong women getting the respect they deserve, ( love you mom) But something about the word feminist rubs me the wrong way:francis:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: get out marcuz
then you'll claim women are treated less than human, when all i see is homeless MEN on the streets. all i see is MEN gettin killed like dogs.

but wanna pretend its the women treated like shyt by society

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no clue why women would want the responsibilities of a man (that would have to come along with TRUE equality) along with what they have already. That ish is ruff, but as a man you don't get to talk about it or your a hoe. Maybe its just that, women would take on more responsibilities while gaining the benefits that come along with just being a woman? That seems way too good lol!

As of now being black and a feminist seems redundant. I mean lets say we crushed all kinds of gender inequality, your still black, now you get to deal with racial inequality.

The thing about wanting total and complete equality is wanting all the benefits without any negatives. Like when you are about to get that ticket and the cops let you off because you clearly have big breast.... As a feminist are you going to be like "give me that ticket treat me like you would any other person" same with paying for meals and physical sports or altercations.

I guess I dont know where the line should be drawn, or if one can be.

edit: I'm all about strong women getting the respect they deserve, ( love you mom) But something about the word feminist rubs me the wrong way:francis:
they dont want the responsibilities of men. they just want the decision making choices as men. they want men to build it just so they can run it.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
???

how many women of child bearing age do you see on the streets? i see nothing but homeless black men out here on the streets.

yall havent refuted anything but wanna act like im talking nonsense.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
then you'll claim women are treated less than human, when all i see is homeless MEN on the streets. all i see is MEN gettin killed like dogs.

but wanna pretend its the women treated like shyt by society

oh my God. This is what we're talking about women can't talk about ANYTHING that we go through without yall running in talking about "but men go through this" "this happens to men" Yes we know what happens to men, talking about our problems doesn't change that. But we always listen to black men's problems, black women protest for the black men that are killed like dogs, I donated thousands of dollars to the families of black men that were killed. But for some reason yall refuse to listen to anything bw say about what we go through. Anytime we say anything we just get hit in the face with "well black men deal with this"

We can't even talk to each other about our problems without you guys coming in here putting us down for it. Our problems matter to us, even if they mean nothing to you.