Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
I fux with SSeth,they need to stop jobbing him out and put him in some matches where he can really cook, i.e. against other dudes that are good. Anyone vs. Cena (except maybe HBgay) or Kane is gonna be zzzz

p.s.
The Falcon Arrow and Phoenix Splash spots :banderas: that's my Young Hayabusa

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
Promos: I find him very Hit or Miss. he does go off on these random tangents and at times rambles too much.

In Ring: He's great, though he has a couple Brainfarts. ( Not removing the monitors out of the announce Table & Buckle bomb spot.) Cena's broken nose was actually his own fault because he leaned into the impact as the knee was coming. I don't mind the superplex Falcon Arrow combo because the key detail is the float over and his back never hits the mat.

Overall: He's another victim of the Money in the bank briefcase. Where he is booked like a joke after winning the main title.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That would go to either Charlotte or Ambrose.
Ehh, I dont think fans rate Charlotte that highly, I like Dean but he's been shyt for months now so I cant defend him

But back to Seth, I'm speaking in ring, he's probably the most overrated wrestler ever, just for the simple fact, ppl put the words "Godly" and
"great" next to his name, but when you watch him and pay attention, he's sooo bland in ring,

Daps
Damn nikkas hating on HBK Jr? :birdman:

Dude is legit. His promos are a bit crud but I love how he goes 0 to 100 for big matches.

Guys really need to remember he single handily carried the Shield since Day One.

He is everything AJ Styles couldnt be for WWE

I do think he needs a permanent mouth piece.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Dude is legit. His promos are a bit crud but I love how he goes 0 to 100 for big matches.

Guys really need to remember he single handily carried the Shield since Day One.

He's even got those HBK ratings too. :skip:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
He still has a bright future and if they are gonna keep the title on him till Mania that will say that they have all the faith in the world in him. But after his feud with Kane he should cut a promo saying he is sick and tired of being a joke and they should feed him some cats on Raw to beat and give him some clean wins during the next few PPV's.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

He's even got those HBK ratings too. :skip:

Dude can't lace HBK's boots. Every HBK PPV match was must see

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
He's making due with what they give him. He just hasn't been booked right. They don't develop talent around him so he's been feuding with guys that the fans don't see an interest in. I mean after Kane, who do they see as a contender for the title? They can't keep feeding us cena, as much as they want him to have the record. Him and new day been holding it down. All the others are mid card status. Reigns and bray involved in their feud. Rusev got buried with this whole love storyline. And cesaro barely even visible after his us title matches on raw. And I doubt they push Kevin Owens higher than he is, atleast not any time soon. Seth is the best they have to work with. Hopefully they develop more but I don't see anything changing until the rumble or even fast lane.