Are you usually nice when rejecting women?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i dont flat out reject people. I've been rejected and it's not a good feeling. I'll take it easy entertain/chill together for a bit at the moment. But i'll probably just wont ask for their number or if i do get it I just don't reach out afterwards.

PROBLEM WITH THAT IS... I often do the same to women i really really like. Sometimes i overthink the shyt and talk myself into thinking i have no shot or dont deserve her or she's probably just being nice and isnt really interested in me.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They usually never find out i rejected them.Or at least i'm not around when they figure it out.
tenor.gif

:mjlol: at the idea of having a conversation with a woman i'm not interested in.

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. Just have to tell them "I'm not interested" so that they don't continue to put time or effort into something and can place that energy elsewhere, plus now i don't need to be bothered.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Problem sometimes is when i do what i mentioned in the previous post and it ends up being someone i have to run into often because we're in the same circles. Gets kinda awkward. Especially since there are some women that are interested in me and i'll flirt with them heavily and never reach out once we exchange numbers. A lot of time it's because ...Well the roster is heavy or i have too much going on to make time for them.

So when they see me again they's either play it cool and remain friendly or they'll hit me with the
HonoredCommonHydra-max-1mb.gif

shyt hurts :why: but i probably deserve it at times.