Are you usually nice when rejecting women?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, but it only amounted to a bunch of chest pounding, gettting in each others face and barking. Didn't seem like he was prepared to swing on me.

Damn
Do you know if she added to the story or was it based solely on ghosting her?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
hate to brag but am handsome gang so its kinda of condundrum.

if i just flat out ignore her she will literally keep going till the wheels fall off :francis: and if am nice to them and kinda play if off nicely she thinks it a sign that i like her but am shy so she will start hinting about watching some movie cuzz she dont do go along.

If am super mean she might get upset for a few days, but a week later shes back to :queen:and non stop staring.

the real issue some of these broads cannot accept rejection nice or otherwise:beli:

of course this only applies if am not feeling her or she's married :whoa:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
They usually never find out i rejected them.Or at least i'm not around when they figure it out.
tenor.gif

:mjlol: at the idea of having a conversation with a woman i'm not interested in.

I wanna be like ghostbreh :russ:.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Ignore them they’ll get the message

#handsomegangproblems

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Damn
Do you know if she added to the story or was it based solely on ghosting her?
Knowing her she probably added a bunch of ducktales to the story. She was rachet asf. Which is why i was shocked she was making me wait so long for the p*ssy.
She was like the literal opposite of a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets. :dead:
acting like a stripper in public only to be scared of the D in private. :rudy:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
In a public setting, I'll normally play dumb and juelez my way into a different topic or exit the interaction slowly if they prod into my relationship status so it doesn't seem like an actual rejection.

But the new tactic im seeing is a woman will come over and say "my friend thinks your attractive and wants to know if you're single" but won't tell me who the woman is right off the bat:what:In that case I'll tell them I'm already taken whether or not I actually am, because if she looked like Tinashe/Issa Rae she would have been confident enough to give me a choosing signal or at least move into my radius so I could take it from there.

This is bigger problem at the work office for me. I have to give them the obligatory 2-3 platonic Skype Business messages when they randomly message me before I fizzle out the conversation and avoid them as much as possible in the break room.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I try to be nice about it unless she’s doesn’t get the hints that I’m not interested :ehh: