Ariana Grande & The Weeknd - Love Me Harder

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I liked him better as hipster :to:, but Ariana Grande is my new bubblegum pop star :lawd:.

On another note it's been interesting to follow the different roads Frank Ocean and Weeknd took.
Frank Ocean stayed hipster as fukk, has basically only done features on Odd Future's shyt and WTT while The Weeknd maintained his essence but became super commercial, is turning up at all the parties and all that. Can't even compare them anymore.

volk

Daps
Reppin
LA
The Weeknd's doing generic pop radio tracks now. No thanks.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup this is gonna be played all the time on the radio, I can here this playing all over vegas already.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i almost fukk with it. i like the melodies it's just something annoying about the way it was produced. can't out my finger on it. beat and vocals feel "saturated".i feel like with just a little bit less effects it would have been so much better.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
i almost fukk with it. i like the melodies it's just something annoying about the way it was produced. can't out my finger on it. beat and vocals feel "saturated".i feel like with just a little bit less effects it would have been so much better.

Because it sounds like it was suppose to be a Lady GaGa song... in fact the beat is nearly a slower version of

That's what's throwing me off about it...maybe that's what got you off too. :yeshrug:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikkas really thought he was gonna be singing all dem hos swallow on an Adrianna Grande album?:skip: Sounds pretty listenable for a pop track. This Adrianna girl isnt bad. Reminds me of Aguilera in 99

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Yeah, I'll be surprised if this isn't a hit. I'll be damned if I'll let Weeknd stans talk tough shyt after this track, doe:mjpls: