Ariana Grande & The Weeknd - Love Me Harder

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Yall, acting like this is his track.

And yall acting like Wanderlust didn't sound as pop as this. Don't forget the first half of Glass Table Girls had a pop feel too it too.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Yall, acting like this is his track.

And yall acting like Wanderlust didn't sound as pop as this. Don't forget the first half of Glass Table Girls had a pop feel too it too.
House of balloons was hard as fukk.

Beat was hard as fukk and the lyrics were tight, dude was even talking about a girl not being worried to get busy cause his nikkas were in the trap doing their thing :wow:. Telling hoes to not blame him for wanting the d and drugs so much they forgot to tell their moms that they weren't coming home :damn:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I liked him better as hipster :to:, but Ariana Grande is my new bubblegum pop star :lawd:.

On another note it's been interesting to follow the different roads Frank Ocean and Weeknd took.
Frank Ocean stayed hipster as fukk, has basically only done features on Odd Future's shyt and WTT while The Weeknd maintained his essence but became super commercial, is turning up at all the parties and all that. Can't even compare them anymore.
You're right breh one of them is a fakkit and the other one is a musical anti-simp gawd :blessed: :to: