Army welcomes first openly gay general

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
is anybody still in the military, how is this stuff working out, , just on social level? i honestly cant imagine this going down well (not this story in particular, i mean the whole openly gay thing)

im not anti gay but im kinda bugged out by someone being openly gay in the military, it just sounds so cray

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Sad day for the military. We look like a fukking joke to the world. The fact this has even been made news makes us look pathetic and weak.

300px-LGBT_military_laws.png

The blue countries allow your kind to serve openly in the military Mowgli. Notice they include the most powerful militaries in the world.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
is anybody still in the military, how is this stuff working out, , just on social level? i honestly cant imagine this going down well (not this story in particular, i mean the whole openly gay thing)

im not anti gay but im kinda bugged out by someone being openly gay in the military, it just sounds so cray

I'm still in....infantry where it is most likely the most resistant to change. The thing is this, it often a miserably difficult job being done by a bunh of alpha personality males. We make fun of each other...nothing is sacred. Racism, sexism, damn near any ism you can think of. And it goes all ways.

I haven't dealt with any openly gay dudes yet, but I would imagine if theyre good at their job, and can take he verbal abuse, like everyone else, they'll be just fine

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
I'm still in....infantry where it is most likely the most resistant to change. The thing is this, it often a miserably difficult job being done by a bunh of alpha personality males. We make fun of each other...nothing is sacred. Racism, sexism, damn near any ism you can think of. And it goes all ways.

I haven't dealt with any openly gay dudes yet, but I would imagine if theyre good at their job, and can take he verbal abuse, like everyone else, they'll be just fine

What's kind of funny is that the gayest stuff I've ever seen done, by people who were supposedly straight, was some of the playing around I saw in infantry and cav units. But a lot of them also seem to be the most anti-gay. When I was doing recruiting duty our station put in a guy that went infantry, ended up going to RIP and Ranger School, and is in one of the ranger battalions now. Dude came out of the closet a few months ago, surprised us all.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What's kind of funny is that the gayest stuff I've ever seen done, by people who were supposedly straight, was some of the playing around I saw in infantry and cav units. But a lot of them also seem to be the most anti-gay. When I was doing recruiting duty our station put in a guy that went infantry, ended up going to RIP and Ranger School, and is in one of the ranger battalions now. Dude came out of the closet a few months ago, surprised us all.
The ones that are most adamantly anti-gay are usually gay and are compensating to deal with inner demons. It never fails.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
300px-LGBT_military_laws.png

The blue countries allow your kind to serve openly in the military Mowgli. Notice they include the most powerful militaries in the world.

These armies have a lot in common, cacs. I dont see your homeland India on there but here you are holding white folks on your shoulders.