Army welcomes first openly gay general

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
The mods already matched your IP you fat fukk. We know it's you, Fatal Reality/Johnny Cage/Medic...you dumb motherfukker. This is just sad. You really hate yourself that much? I guess I would too if I looked like a shaven walrus in a Bounty paper towel kufi. Cancel your account, fat b*stard.

:russ:

mods didn't match shyt, cause the ip is impossible to be the same cause i aint that cac

but you are that weak indian lloyd banks look alike that stays on an iv cause you can't live without life support, kill yourself you weak bytch

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Agenda still stands as gays progress in the military and that is destroy all Sovereign Nations around the globe and control the resources. Wither straight, gay or atheist...moral obligations are out the window when serving to attack countries and kill innocent people off lies... All while making hating gays a "Hate Crime".

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The mods seemed to have traced Johnny Cage and and Fatal Reality, but have they linked Angel On The Rag to those two?

If this dude is the same person, he might be putting on a show because he is trying to become famous. Although I don't see the point, since his face is already linked to the other two screennames.

Yeah Houston911 said he confirmed they're the same person through IP addresses.

It's obvious anyway. I don't know how I didn't figure it out before. I forgot about Fatal Reality because it's been so long since he posted. They have the same posting style. They both post pure troll gibberish 40-50 times per day in every sub-forum, pretend to be black, lie about having sex with tons of women, and are universally despised.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The Agenda still stands as gays progress in the military and that is destroy all Sovereign Nations around the globe and control the resources. Wither straight, gay or atheist...moral obligations are out the window when serving to attack countries and kill innocent people off lies... All while making hating gays a "Hate Crime".

"You blame all your shortcomings on sex and race
The Mafia homosexuals and all the Jews
It's hogwash point of views
Ststereotypical, anti-Semitic like the foul words Gibson spewed
And it's pathetic"-:ahh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You blame all your shortcomings on sex and race
The Mafia homosexuals and all the Jews
It's hogwash point of views
Ststereotypical, anti-Semitic like the foul words Gibson spewed
And it's pathetic"-:ahh:

So you don't agree that homosexuals are the same as heterosexuals when it comes to war? Killing is necessary b/c those who are willing to please the elite won't question innocent people being massacred.

Weak Album btw..

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So you don't agree that homosexuals are the same as heterosexuals when it comes to war? Killing is necessary b/c those who are willing to please the elite won't question innocent people being massacred.

Weak Album btw..

:rudy: You probably listen to Immortal Technique.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was and she was removed as officer of my flight and he was bumped to e-5

i hear that but still, fukking is one thing, but how they get married and think no one would find out? I would think you'd get kicked out for that at the very least.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Weak Album btw..

album has received widespread critical acclaim :umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I agree.. i'm tired of agreeing with ya bray

I just dont get why this is someting to be celebrated. If its not a big deal, why is it always being made a big deal. THE FIRST GAY GENERAL...

:beli: so.

The fact this is used to show some kind of perverted progress in America is pathetic.

Let me see a headline that says *America takes all bums off the street* Thats something the world sees and is like "wow, usa, all the way* This? Pathetic.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
it's a weird world man. I suppose the one's supporting an abomination will surely be prepared to face that judgement.

Being gay isn't a sin, it's an abomination. All sins are created equal but abominations are worse...