Army welcomes first openly gay general

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
These armies have a lot in common, cacs. I dont see your homeland India on there but here you are holding white folks on your shoulders.

Lol...what does the race of the countries have to do with anything? I guess you are trying to overcompensate for being Cape Verdean and having a great deal of "cac" blood flowing through your veins again.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Race plays a big part in this. The promotion of homosexuality as a progressive movement is based in cac. They love it in all cac nations. In black indian and arab nations not so much. Because of this you champion the cac over your own people. You herald the european and agree with him that homosexuality is a progressive movement for the world and use military power as a example of how great gay embracing nations are. This is embarrassing for the simple fact that its news.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Race plays a big part in this. The promotion of homosexuality as a progressive movement is based in cac. They love it in all cac nations. In black indian and arab nations not so much. Because of this you champion the cac over your own people. You herald the european and agree with him that homosexuality is a progressive movement for the world and use military power as a example of how great gay embracing nations are. This is embarrassing for the simple fact that its news.

So what are you going to do about it?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
These armies have a lot in common, cacs. I dont see your homeland India on there but here you are holding white folks on your shoulders.
How long have CACs ruled the world? Sounds like they're doing something right, Military wise at least :pachaha:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
There's homosexuality everywhere, Mowgli. Some societies are just more openly accepting of its existence that others. The nations in which is not openly accepted are full of closet homos.

But your initial point that somehow openly gay soldiers is a embarrassment to the U.S. holds no weight because all the most powerful militaries in the world who could give the U.S. a problem allow gay soldiers to serve openly. Burkina Faso is not a problem to the U.S.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There's homosexuality everywhere, Mowgli. Some societies are just more openly accepting of its existence that others. The nations in which is not openly accepted are full of closet homos.

But your initial point that somehow openly gay soldiers is a embarrassment to the U.S. holds no weight because all the most powerful militaries in the world who could give the U.S. a problem allow gay soldiers to serve openly. Burkina Faso is not a problem to the U.S.

I was unaware of how demonic the world has become. :mindblown: Thanks for that information.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
creating an army of fakkits so they can take over and convert the world :laff:

:laff: This fukking Chris Farley stunt double got the audacity to talk about who should be allowed in the military.

6kiruqo.jpg

Let's see you pass a PT test, Chris Griffin. The only pushup you ever did in your life came off an ice cream truck. You probably sweat mayonnaise and got harpoon scars on your lovehandles, you obese pink pile of shyt.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
:laff: This fukking Chris Farley stunt double got the audacity to talk about who should be allowed in the military.

6kiruqo.jpg

Let's see you pass a PT test, Chris Griffin. The only pushup you ever did in your life came off an ice cream truck. You probably sweat mayonnaise and got harpoon scars on your lovehandles, you obese pink pile of shyt.

:russ: @ you thinking that cac is me

though that cac is :gag: with the color of the sun

you mimic a leukemia patient in your looks :laff: gay lloyd banks look alike, prolly get your culo blasted on the daily you sickly faq :gag:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

:russ: @ you thinking that cac is me

though that cac is :gag: with the color of the sun

you mimic a leukemia patient in your looks :laff: gay lloyd banks look alike, prolly get your culo blasted on the daily you sickly faq :gag:
The mods already matched your IP you fat fukk. We know it's you, Fatal Reality/Johnny Cage/Medic...you dumb motherfukker. This is just sad. You really hate yourself that much? I guess I would too if I looked like a shaven walrus in a Bounty paper towel kufi. Cancel your account, fat b*stard.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
if a gay wants to fight for this country more power to them, shouldnt have and boundaries in terms of rank