Article: Venezuelen migrants complaining about Chicago now that it's getting cold and the handouts are drying up. Some are going back.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
It’s pretty fukked up, keeping that Monroe Doctrine energy is why there’s so many migrants to begin with. If they’d just let this countries forge they own paths of development rather than sabotage them so they can be vassal states providing cheap resources and labor this wouldn’t be a thing.

But of course, the secret ingredient to American success is pure uncut exploitation. Hope they find somewhere they can go to start their lives.

Preach, I seen this chart of how many times the US has intervened and/or sponsored coups or crushed rebellions in Latin America, its disgusting, for cliffs:

Mexico been invaded 2 times
Honduras and Nicaragua 8 times a piece
Haiti and DR 4 times a piece
Cuba invaded 6 times
Puerto Rico 2 times
Grenada and Venezuela once
Panama 9 times :damn:
Even white asf Argentina got the business once

Not even counting all the other countries but the total was 56 different military operations in the region since 1890, and then these crackers acted shocked when a bunch of migrants show up at their door :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Which party is currently in charge of that? :patrice:
If you actually read the actual article it was other Venezuelan immigrants telling them shyt is good. I can quote it for the blind or non readers. You wouldn't have questioned this if you read the article. It's mentioned several times that they got misleading word of mouth.

Y'all gotta stop playing yourselves doing that both sides shuffle.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
It’s pretty fukked up, keeping that Monroe Doctrine energy is why there’s so many migrants to begin with. If they’d just let this countries forge they own paths of development rather than sabotage them so they can be vassal states providing cheap resources and labor this wouldn’t be a thing.

But of course, the secret ingredient to American success is pure uncut exploitation. Hope they find somewhere they can go to start their lives.
Bruh Venezuela forged its own path of development which is why they're all fleeing now you never heard of Hugo Chavez and Nicolás Maduro and it shows. y'all just be saying anything on here :skip:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Preach, I seen this chart of how many times the US has intervened and/or sponsored coups or crushed rebellions in Latin America, its disgusting, for cliffs:

Mexico been invaded 2 times
Honduras and Nicaragua 8 times a piece
Haiti and DR 4 times a piece
Cuba invaded 6 times
Puerto Rico 2 times
Grenada and Venezuela once
Panama 9 times :damn:
Even white asf Argentina got the business once

Not even counting all the other countries but the total was 56 different military operations in the region since 1890, and then these crackers acted shocked when a bunch of migrants show up at their door :mjlol:
Puerto Rico has had the option of voting for their own independence multiple times. The majority always votes no. Why? Cause they understand the only thing keeping them from being a bonafide clusterfukked 3rd world country is Uncle Sam...think DR with 3 times the murder rate :skip:

Mexico is ran by cartels and Narco terroist and allowed to by their own govt(see Vicente Fox). Also has the 15th highest GDP in the world so why isn't that money being used properly by the govt to provide resources to its people? America's fault to right???

Cuba wanted to be the puppy dog for the USSR and poke the literally bear beside it. Not the best idea

Not to obsolve the US from its imperialistic bullshyt but I have no compassion for these people and I'm tired of using the America Bad rhetoric to guilt us citizens into allowing these people to come over and use OUR resources nah fukk that....at some stage of the game personal accountability needs to applied to how disfunctional these countries have been since their inception

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chicago was never a good idea the south should've been the first choice :what:

Who didn't see this coming
Places like New York and Chicago are sanctuary cities that is why those people are funneled their. I don't know any southern city that is a sanctuary city. They are always talking about mass deportations in the South and eventually those rednecks are going to get their way. Look at what Desantis is doing in Florida.

invalid

Banned
Daps
We have to learn from Castejan here. Dont leave your country for unchartered waters without preperation. Be prepared so that you can leave and never have to return. Maybe thecoli will start a go fund me like it did for that one footed European, I would be out of the country in no time:respect:

nikka you been talking about preparing to leave for over a decade. if you ain't made shyt happen by now you the type of nikka that can't make shyt happen. but stay yapping them gums. stop lying to yourself, you a grown ass man. delusion is a m'fer.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bruh Venezuela forged its own path of development which is why they're all fleeing now you never heard of Hugo Chavez and Nicolás Maduro and it shows. y'all just be saying anything on here :skip:

Venezuela is probably the only case you can bring to the table. Mind you, it was a reaction to decades of American meddling within their politics which created a very unequal and racist society. So even in that instance, the Chavista movement is a byproduct of America’s bullshyt.

But ok sure, for the sake of argument let’s count VZA as a country that made it own way. What about the others? Are you really tryna say that America hasn’t gone around overthrowing democratically elected governments of the people for over a century?