Article: Venezuelen migrants complaining about Chicago now that it's getting cold and the handouts are drying up. Some are going back.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It’s pretty fukked up, keeping that Monroe Doctrine energy is why there’s so many migrants to begin with. If they’d just let this countries forge they own paths of development rather than sabotage them so they can be vassal states providing cheap resources and labor this wouldn’t be a thing.

But of course, the secret ingredient to American success is pure uncut exploitation. Hope they find somewhere they can go to start their lives.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
basically the same falsehoods reported by fox news and other conservative outlets which many people have suspected is the reason immigration has increased so much. conservatives keep complaining on every platform there is how easy it is to immigrate to america and how much assistance is given to immigrants that they've effectively encouraged mass immigration.
he literally said he heard it from other migrants, not fox news. and these motherfukkers are getting put up in hotels and given health care, phones, etc. stop

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And you typing this from America too.

Lol yall too much

We have to learn from Castejan here. Dont leave your country for unchartered waters without preperation. Be prepared so that you can leave and never have to return. Maybe thecoli will start a go fund me like it did for that one footed European, I would be out of the country in no time:respect:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
basically the same falsehoods reported by fox news and other conservative outlets which many people have suspected is the reason immigration has increased so much. conservatives keep complaining on every platform there is how easy it is to immigrate to america and how much assistance is given to immigrants that they've effectively encouraged mass immigration.
Yep it’s Fox News fault for the flood of illegals :dead: these fukking extreme leftists are absolute bozos

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Said in the other thread. Winter is coming. Clean these illegals the fukk out

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
That’s where people got it fukked up…it’s not just any ole immigrants; it’s specifically Mexicans that are hard working
Mexicans are not hard working
They are just as lazy as these fukk nikkas :russ:
You goofy nikkas stay telling on yall selves and can’t wait to reveal that S on your fukking chest
In hopes of smashing a box shaped bytch:dead:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Mexicans are not hard working
They are just as lazy as these fukk nikkas :russ:
You goofy nikkas stay telling on yall selves and can’t wait to reveal that S on your fukking chest
In hopes of smashing a box shaped bytch:dead:
After living in Texas for 7 years and doing construction in GA for 4 years, I’m pretty sure I know what I’m talking about…

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Yall are so worried about IMMIGRANTS yall miss all the bullshyt these governments are doing to keep you bytching about IMMIGRANTS :hhh:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
coming here illegally is not really worth it anymore, if you didn't show up when times were good, u done missed out

the golden years were the 90's
you could walk across the border and have a green card in 3 months working a job :wow:

the 00's was also good
you could still get them papers but u could also feel the changing air in the atmosphere

the 10's is when the alarm start ringing

the mid/late 20's and 30's will probably have the military guarding the borders with a permit to shoot on sight