Article: Venezuelen migrants complaining about Chicago now that it's getting cold and the handouts are drying up. Some are going back.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Nah Venezuelans are pretty known to be fukking lazy and entitled by Latinos. Mexicans actually prefer Haitians to them because they bring the crime rate up everywhere they go and they gang bang and pimp out their women, while being racist to the Mexicans that allowed them in their country and calling them shyt like Indians and Arrow Chuckers in Spanish :dead:. They just set 2 little girls on fire in Peru after violating them and Peruvians are out for blood now. Colombians are way more hard working than Venezuelans (theyre still entitled and uppity too but at least they bring shyt to the table.)
I thought Latinos loved each other like brothers? So you’re telling me in that they actually hate each other guts and can’t stand each other at all lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Wait until mid-January. Snow, ice, slush, and 11 degrees F. Then at night damn near 0 F.

:picard:

Tens of thousands of migrants would be long dead, by then :merchant:

You gonna see a lot of dead frozen bodies on the streets of NY and Chicago in the coming weeks. 3rd world tropical climates are there for a reason, because lack of preparation will leave you dead to frostbite in the snowbelt states.

Maybe....this was all coordinated to KILL OFF the people being shipped to those blue states. I knew it was a bad idea back in late September when the weather was changing to allow this to happen.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I thought Latinos loved each other like brothers? So you’re telling me in that they actually hate each other guts and can’t stand each other at all lol

Most human beings are like that. Europeans, Arabs, Latinos and Africans hate their neighbors on a historical level but will (mostly) stay on code against an outsider. Because tribalism is natural to people. But the only races I see consistently bootlick is South Asians like Indians and Pakistanis (Indians cape for Euros, Pakis cape for Arabs). Even Indian descent Trinis and Guyanese will be like "Im not Indian" looking like they just stepped out the set of a Bahubali movie

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good for him,maybe Ill see you in Venezuala Castejan. We strongly recommend leaving the country. If only he had an account on thecoli,maybe he wouldnt have wasted his time. Meanwhile black men on thecoli with no families to think about,clinging to stay in the heart of white supremacy:francis:

And you typing this from America too.

Lol yall too much

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@At30wecashout said he’d move them into his place up north.

What’s the problem? :mjlol:
:beli:To my palace? As if.

Besides, not only was the city not ready for a migrant influx (duh, it isn't a border state), but the stunt of sending them here are going to get people killed.

Our mayor isn't smart enough for this and we don't get funding, hence the 60-day limit coming up soon. Its all a cluster fukk.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
clapping-billy-dee-williams.gif

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:beli:To my palace? As if.

Besides, not only was the city not ready for a migrant influx (duh, it isn't a border state), but the stunt of sending them here are going to get people killed.

Our mayor isn't smart enough for this and we don't get funding, hence the 60-day limit coming up soon. Its all a cluster fukk.
Them coming here gets a bunch killed alone. Kidnappings, murders, desert conditions. They face that I other countries before they even show up. The risk is on them not the repubs shipping them to places that claims they want them

bnew

Veteran
Daps
His attempts to settle in the city failed. He said he never felt comfortable in a shelter, and that the hot meals, stipends and good jobs he’d heard about from other migrants never materialized. The father didn’t consider that once in the country, the family wouldn’t be granted asylum immediately and or even get a work permit while they wait.

It could have been misinformation, he said. Or that the benefits that those who arrived in the city before him, are no longer available because of the amount of people now here. But even after hearing that the temporary protected status (TPS) program was expanded and the process to get job permits could be accelerated, he decided he was exhausted and chose not to wait.

“We didn’t know things would be this hard,” he said. “I thought the process was faster.”

basically the same falsehoods reported by fox news and other conservative outlets which many people have suspected is the reason immigration has increased so much. conservatives keep complaining on every platform there is how easy it is to immigrate to america and how much assistance is given to immigrants that they've effectively encouraged mass immigration.