Artist you can’t really listen to anymore

Daps
It's hard for me to play a lot of hip hop regardless of who the artist is. The Drake Kendrick beef got me listening to rap regularly for the first time in a min and now that that's over, I'm reverting back to how I was before. Only folks I rotate regularly are Nas, Jeezy and Ross.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
lil wayne - that Trump was crazy. fukk jail but….nikka was c00ning a lil too hard

Eminem - trash. Even his early shyt comes off as try hard white trash music. No reason for me to be listening to that in 2024. Respect his technical greatness tho.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
lil wayne - that Trump was crazy. fukk jail but….nikka was c00ning a lil too hard

Eminem - trash. Even his early shyt comes off as try hard white trash music. No reason for me to be listening to that in 2024. Respect his technical greatness tho.
On the Wayne front, it’s crazy how nikkas overlook that shuckin and jivin shyt he did with Trump but they still crushing Chrisette Michelle to this day

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
On the Wayne front, it’s crazy how nikkas overlook that shuckin and jivin shyt he did with Trump but they still crushing Chrisette Michelle to this day
I forgive Wayne cause Trump pardoned him. You can't not have the back of someone that saved you from prison time.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Kanye West - could never fukk with another black man on any level who c00ns the way he does.
Lil Wayne and Joe Budden - they both remind me of the fiends I used to sell drugs to when i was in the streets. I can't listen to a dope fiend do anything.
Pusha T - i just outgrew his music. He tries very hard to make people think he is something more than a coke metaphor rapper, when in fact he is nothing more than a coke metaphor rapper.

Funny enough I never used to listen to Lil Yatchy he was just another mumble rapper to me but after that drake reference track leak and listening to some of his non mumble rap music, not only can dude rap but i hear his influence in TONS of rappers music now. I remember he had that video of talking about how he was signed to like 3 or 4 different companies or people so I hope he getting paid right for all of this.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I forgive Wayne cause Trump pardoned him. You can't not have the back of someone that saved you from prison time.
Sure you can. Trump literally threatened trade sanctions with Sweden to get Rocky out of jail and he aint c00n it up with Trump one time. shyt I aint never even heard him acknowledge Trump ever.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Wiz Khalifa and Tyga due to skills and the fact I matured.

shyt even Diddy with his song last night, go back and listen to the ending it is very cringe in hindsight.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Beyonce - haven't liked anything involving her in twenty years.
Philthy Rich - The dumb beefing and stale ad-libs

Larry June - :russell:
Eminem - Zero replay in 2024
Diddy - His music was aging badly before he became The Diddler
Lil Wayne - Gremlin can drown for that Emmitt Till line.
J Snore 😴
6lack since that Thread

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Kanye- used to be one of my favorite artists, but after MBDTF, it wssn't the same. I felt like he was overrated by that point. While I liked MBDTF and even accept it as a classic album, the levels to which people blew that album up was something else. It isn't this iconic, Thriller level album it was made out to be and people actually tried to say Kanye >>>>> Dre on the strength of the album. Nah, 2001 >>>>> MBDTF and pretty much every Ye album. No need to bring the Chronic album into it.

Game- everything after The Documentary is hit and miss. Doctor's Advocate, LAX, Jesus Piece, and Documentary 2.1 are all dope albums though.

You just said Game has 5 dope albums, but you can’t listen to him :gucci:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Ye. His first three albums were in heavy rotation, now the feel is gone.

Cole, yeah…

Dababy, guess I got bored of dude.