As a man, why are you concerned about who the next person is dating?

Made Man

All Star
Daps
This is a discussion forum. Where we discuss all aspects of life and give opinions . Why does that upset you , unless it applies to you ?

As far as what you asked, I think it’s more of
psychological study/ observation disguised as jokes and shyt taking with some truth in it .

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
A good amount of these losers can't even get a decent looking chick of any race to come within 10 feet of them.

What else are they suppose to be concerned with? :manny:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a discussion forum. Where we discuss all aspects of life and give opinions . Why does that upset you , unless it applies to you ?

As far as what you asked, I think it’s more of
psychological study/ observation disguised as jokes and shyt taking with some truth in it .

Does my original post come off as me being upset? lol that isnt the case at all fam but everyday or every other day there is a thread about who so and so is smashing.

For me I dont entertain the threads because I dont care,but just for understanding I wanted to find some clarification

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
I am not a guy, but I have a problem with this thread. Why do you have a problem with people being called out for their behavior?

It's as if men can't call each other out for their bullshyt. This is not healthy, and prevents growth.

In the thread about black men riding in the passenger seat, you have people complaining that "you shouldn't be in other men's pockets." Like do y'all not call each other out for toxic behavior?

You definitely don't have a hard time calling out women.