As a man, why are you concerned about who the next person is dating?

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am not a guy, but I have a problem with this thread. Why do you have a problem with people being called out for their behavior?

It's as if men can't call each other out for their bullshyt. This is not healthy, and prevents growth.

In the thread about black men riding in the passenger seat, you have people complaining that "you shouldn't be in other men's pockets." Like do y'all not call each other out for toxic behavior?

You definitely don't have a hard time calling out women.

To me someone saying a person who they like isnt a behavior it's their personal choice. A behavior from my perspective is one who lashes out on social media or does some crazy thing that causes a disturbance. Who someone is sleeping with for me isnt a issue because who are they bothering? Nor do I think someone's personal dating choice is toxic...bad mouthing someone, disrespecting, and being ignorant is toxic to me but once again that's me and everyone is different

I'm not sure if your last comment was directed at me but for the most part I dont call women out unless there is a point to it...I try to respect each and everyone

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Dudes on here do that cause they moist
Mfs is mad feminine on here, dudes on here be following theshaderoom and use words like “tea” in sentences

Last edited:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Personally I don't care. If she just a fantasy her fukking cacs or being a dyke make no difference to me, that being said this is far from a coli thing. A white girl who fukk with minorities get backlash from white dudes who lust after her, black females get upset over well to do attractive black men who date outside. It just is what it is.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
You needed to come to TheColi to discover that men care about what men's in their group are dating? :unimpressed:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im genuinely curious as well because nikkas on here be pressed as hell over who the next man's dikk goes into...all the way down to concern trolling of how wealth will be passed to his grandchildren.

I seriously dont know any men in real life who tall about this shyt

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
As long as that man is not out here denigrating the women of his culture it's nobodies business.

A lot of the commentary is dap fishing not to be taken seriously.