As a member of ugly squad. What's your daily routine really like?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Let me start by saying; I'm not the prettiest flower in the meadow, but I am by no means considered "ugly". I live in NY so the standards are high in general. As a mixed Hawaiian, I always got the same dumb questions "Can I touch your hair", "is it really all yours?", "How much can you bench?" etc. I've always kept in shape; wrestled in Junior high, boxed and jogged since I was 15.

So while I've never had problems getting women, it was mostly due to me actually going out and getting numbers/rejected, to the point that I could walk into any room and be the life of the party. Which leads me to the follow up question(s);

To those who consider themselves ugly, are you actually going out? Did you get called ugly once? What was/is the process that led you guys to believe women aren't going to swing your way? While yes, I do have "genetically ugly" friends (really short, light voices, high brows, no cheek bones, etc), its not like its impossible for them to get laid.

Is a lot of it just bullshyt? Are you guys simply not going out or even trying? Because it seems like dudes do nothing but complain about women but rarely say anything about the success stories. Are you guys aiming too high? Or do you scorn butterfaces and 4's?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Haven't been called ugly since high school.

IMO I think my problem is I'm broke and I don't try. I don't complain about women though. Just where I'm at right now the requirements to getting a girl is like ultra hard mode to me. :wow:

I'm no lifin'. Work, coli, Netflix, video games, work out, sleep. A variation of that almost every day sometimes go to the movies. Broads ain't checking for that.