As a step daddy should you discipline your step kid without the bio dad’s permission? This right here gonna get your ass stomped out 🥾

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yes if kid is acting out or especially disrespectful. You can do it with being vocal taking things or making do extra chores doesn’t have to be something physical like a ass whopping

Once ur involved with step kids which I hate that damn term you have rights to keep them in check imo but at same time know not to cross lines if the other parent is involved and is a good person

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You can’t be a stepdad and not have say so over those kids makes no sense what’s point being with that person they have equal say so like a biological parent does cuz they ain’t together no more

I say that cuz I am one and I refuse to be told what I can’t and can do to another man’s child granted he ain’t involved regardless so that made it easier

If all u ask me is not to spank I can respect that anything else is free game too me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
when two of my baby mothers started dating the dudes they with now...they evenutally married...

me n the dudes met up n had that conversation...

that nikka said they dont even know they exist like that.. they speak ,,,n keep goin...

they never at home...

they always at some kind of event or practice...

now my oldest.. my son..that nikka there,,,

..was giving dudes the blues.. i was locked up most of the time when he was coming up...

nikka would steal the nikka car.. hit his pockets.. all kind of off the wall shyt...

his momma ended up gay kuz he would run all the nikkas off.. so she had to get her some p*ssy :russ:

the two chicks im with now.. their kids dad..not even in the picture.. shyt im pretty much all they know...
your life is a tyler perry script....gotdayum

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
How about just find yourself a good woman without kids. Trust me your future self will be grateful.
:comeon: ight I see mfs just what to get jokes off

stepdads and father figures are very common, people don't live perfect lives

Daps
when two of my baby mothers started dating the dudes they with now...they evenutally married...

me n the dudes met up n had that conversation...

that nikka said they dont even know they exist like that.. they speak ,,,n keep goin...

they never at home...

they always at some kind of event or practice...

now my oldest.. my son..that nikka there,,,

..was giving dudes the blues.. i was locked up most of the time when he was coming up...

nikka would steal the nikka car.. hit his pockets.. all kind of off the wall shyt...

his momma ended up gay kuz he would run all the nikkas off.. so she had to get her some p*ssy :russ:

the two chicks im with now.. their kids dad..not even in the picture.. shyt im pretty much all they know...

I would have beat the hell out of your son, breh. He would have got some discipline in my house. :mjgrin:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No black man with a mid drop mowhawk is going to be whooping my son. Damn freak. Try to discipline the son of a BJJ black belt bruhs. He'll be disciplined afterwards.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I’ll be buried under my house before I have a step-child tell me they don’t have to do what I tell them in my house. fukk all that “stay out of it” nonsense when that lil badass ain’t staying out of my fridge or free heat.

Beating another man’s child is wrong though, that’s line stepping

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
it really really really really really boils down to how much of a role the biological father plays in the kid’s life…that being said you can’t be a doormat to a kid in your own house either

THIS! Kid will know they can cut up without consequences. House gonna be hell everyday