"As Someone That Is Black & White, Black People Are The 'LEAST' Accepting People I’ve Been Around"

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Drake said this too.

Well you have to understand that there is a class element

If you are half White...but grow up upper middle class suburbia with all the other Asians, escaped Blacks and liberal White people...and race don't really count ..

Encountering regular Black people is gonna be a culture shock..

We ain't all that PC, we talk crazy about everybody...but half the shyt we say, we don't really mean...things my momma and father say ain't all that rainbows and sunshine

My sister and I talk crazy about a lot shyt...

So I can see how some young Black biracial that has been insulated from regular Black life, in suburia paradise can have candid interactions with us can walk away thinking we are the most intolerant group on the planet... compared to those liberal White folks

(And regular White people ain't that nice either as we knoe)

shyt even upper class non-biracials have said similar shyt about us not being accepting as upper class liberal Whites

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
"Drop the persona of a rebel and a tough guy" so now Black people are actors pretending to be angry and should be cheery and happy go lucky like KYLIE Jenner as if they arent being targeted by police, Republicans, and white jealous people in general? What a twisted soul. And by the sound of it, her white side family..the rednecks..the hicks as she sees them sound like they dont integrate around Blacks in that inner circle...so they got a mixed sidekick they letting boot lick around them. Hooray for you, C00n:laugh:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see it, especially in some circles. When u base your whole life on the idea that white people are privileged just for being born white it can lead to some resentment towards a person you think has it easier than you.

One of the many pitfalls of basing your identity on race/ gender/ sexuality etc instead of basing it on family.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I hear this a lot online by "mixed/black people" and it's pure projection. Some black folks internalized "one strike, you are out" mentality when it comes to their own people. They will absolve any wrongdoing with one group but the other group gets full distain even if one person did something bad to em. Hell, this is literally the template for black outcasts.

External validation my g. Children start to look for external influences as something to emulate and see as a role model. When people get denied access of external love, emotionally, they feel pain.

This leads to self-hatred and identity crisis such as being an outcast and such. But wait a minute, what about internal validation? People aren't taught to be selfish because the notion that selfishness is "bad" , but when really, that leads to self acceptance and self confidence. Regardless of skin color, people are people. :yeshrug:

KingZaire_

Superstar
Daps
fukk tragic mulattos and anybody else that wants to shyt on black people. Don't get mad at us get mad at those other groups for trying to treat us like shyt. We don't need these liberal ass "peace is the world" half-negros in our community trying to get us to just accept every other groups bullshyt and to be accepting of anybody but our fellow negros. We already are to accepting and forgiving as is we need to be more inclusive we need to be together more than we are now we don't need these types of people in the Community.
We should not be more accepting we should be less accepting but we're just supposed to take everyone's shyt.

Also fukk her buck ass daddy and her dirty white mother :pacspit: