"As Someone That Is Black & White, Black People Are The 'LEAST' Accepting People I’ve Been Around"

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Only thing I agreed with her on in her trash ass thread was about the 'Black LGBT' in our community, assuming that was who she was talking about.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
he’s talking about black people being the least accepting so maybe he should be taught a history lesson on why the suburbs were created.

And besides black people have a right to be less accepting than any other race of people.

Can someone provide me with one positive fact that has benefited black people by them being accepting of others?

Every time black people accept others, those same others take advantage of their weaknesses instead of trying to uplift them.

In my entire life living in Brooklyn I only seen one black women and one black man employed at a seafood spot or corner store in a black community.

You got white folks moving to Bed Stuy and Harlem saying it’s good that the area is changing to their demographic. The same people whose parents went running to the suburbs once the black man moved in.

This idiot clearly hasn’t explored the world deep enough yet. And many white people put up an “accepting” front simply because they know they will be terminated instantly if they don’t. When work is done they go back home to their gentrifying community or 98% white suburb.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I hear this a lot online by "mixed/black people" and it's pure projection. Some black folks internalized "one strike, you are out" mentality when it comes to their own people. They will absolve any wrongdoing with one group but the other group gets full distain even if one person did something bad to em. Hell, this is literally the template for black outcasts.
^^^This

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If she wanna claim we are the least accepting, then fine. She needs to realize that's her experience and stop speaking for others.

But one thing we know for a fact is we are the most forgiving. To a fault it seems :francis: . But it's also the reason we still standing IMO.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The irony is they talk black people being least accepting, but it's never black people writing articles bashing interracial people. It's always the the other way around.
Makes me think that maybe it's mixed raced people who aren't accepting of blacks.:mjpls:

Show me one article where a black person is being critical of bi-racial people. You can find articles written by white people that are critical of mixed races. But not black people :jbhmm:

The real problem is some of these people hang out exclusively with white folks then have one bad experience with a black person and write off the entire race like that.
I bet if you follow around this author you would see large disparity in the number black people he is around versus white people. Not only that, but there is probably more instances of white people not accepting him that he merely writes off as an exception to the rule.
In my experience is usually a dude with 100 white friend and 25 of them are racist. But has 5 black friends and 3 of them clown him. So he writes off blacks as mostly racist. and whites as less so, even though it's literally 25 to 3.

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Well you have to understand that there is a class element

If you are half White...but grow up upper middle class suburbia with all the other Asians, escaped Blacks and liberal White people...and race don't really count ..

Encountering regular Black people is gonna be a culture shock..

We ain't all that PC, we talk crazy about everybody...but half the shyt we say, we don't really mean...things my momma and father say ain't all that rainbows and sunshine

My sister and I talk crazy about a lot shyt...

So I can see how some young Black biracial that has been insulated from regular Black life, suburia paradise and interactions can walk away thinking we are the most intolerant group on the planet... compared to those liberal White folks

(And real White people ain't that nice either)

shyt even upper class non-biracials have said similar shyt about us not being accepting

Great point, myself as a mixed breh (African-European) I can say that a lot of mixed persons end up living/experiencing a more advantaged life, if only because half of your parents has the white advantage. So you're gonna see/experience/hear different stuff than 100 % Black people. So now when you do end up in groups with more Black people you might be surprised, possibly "shocked" by some stuff. The key is understanding that it's differences in cultures/ways of speaking/etc, not something necessarily aimed at YOU as an individual. I've had more Black people question my identity and call me "a fake African" or whatnot than White people question my identity, but I understand where that comes from and how white people can see me as a token and hide their racism. So once I get over that and actually speak with those Black people who might call me that it's usually all good afterwards. And even if it isn't, I know very well that on a macro scale that kind of "non-acceptance" is nothing compared to overall White supremacy. So in some way I try to "get over myself" and see the broader picture. Understand why some Black people may not be as "accepting" as you wish they were, and also understand why some White people seem more "accepting" than those Black people. We don't evolve in a vacuum, there's deep underlying historical reasons for both.

Didn't read the post in OP because I have a feeling it's trash.