☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
he did graduate highschool.. that's a lie.

980x.jpg
that looks like some middle school shyt.

he JUST said he was trying to get his GED

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I lowkey feel like yall coppin pleas heavy with this shyt "Bu bu but ASAP hearts in the right place he just cant articulate:why:"....Dude articulates himself very well,better than some of these so called conscience rappers as a matter of fact....He knows exactly what he wants to say and I feel like he said it.

The nerve of this nikka to invoke Pacs name though,talkin bout Pacs legacy is what it is because Pac was about unity among people....Really my nikka:laff:?Pac was about black people first and foremost....i hate tht statment Asap made as much as when they try to make it like Malcolm X was about unity at the time of his death,talk about taking shyt out of context.

ASAP is basically a new black,liked it better when the racism/racial tensions was swept under the rug...he's one of those "We cant move on from racism by bringing it up" folks....he represents the "we dont see color" gang over everything.

he's not alone in that thinking,alotta this younger generation/hipster crowd felt like him until they got they wake up call with these shootings I guess...he should underatand he just in the minority of black folks that feel that way....just like hes in the minority of nikkas who think its cool to wear dresses:mjlol:

Everybody wanna be different to the backlash comes,this interview was masterful...coppin pleas,softening what he said while basiclly saying the same thing....dont sit there and tell me this nikka is too dumb,he just dont wanna talk about tht shyt....i dont mind him not wanting to talk about political shyt,its been his dismissivness that made him c00n status in my book.

he needed to he shamed by black people,sumbody had to tell him how he looked saying what he been saying....now he can keep his c00n thoughts to himself and stop giving europens soundbites that make him look like "one of the reasonable black folks",while painting the rest of us as lunatic,racist militants.
I AND im sure many others were struggling to see his points(at times)

in fact you can tell he was struggling because he kept jumping to one thing then goin back to another

even charlemagne brought it up

you can tell it sounds good in his head yet sounds so poor coming out of his mouth

the fact that your bringing up him wearing dresses just shows your dislike for the guy over-rides what was said:dame:

just stick to the topic

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not coping pleas. I don't even like Rocky but I don't know how you can watch that interview and think he speaks well. He sounds like he just learned English. nikka was literally RAMBLING for 40 minutes about nothing. He can't articulate himself at all.

Of course it sounds like rambling when your copping pleas,making several different excuses at once hoping one sticks:laff:...But behind all that he was very clear bout his stance and why he feels the way he does I thought.

He basically wants to be seen as an individual,and wantsnto represent black folks just by being himself but doesnt want to use his platform to speak AS a black man. Because he thinks he evolved past that and represents all people who live like him,and doesnt want to alienate his white fans.

basiclly if youve heard one new black speak,youve heard em all,same ol rhetoric...he thought he was speaking to his hipster choir talkin that shyt that got him in trouble....only thing he miscaculated is this BLM/police brutality shyt is the current hipster cause of the moment.

this interview was masterful at backtracking on his insensitivity,while still maintining his new black stance.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I AND im sure many others were struggling to see his points(at times)

in fact you can tell he was struggling because he kept jumping to one thing then goin back to another

even charlemagne brought it up

you can tell it sounds good in his head yet sounds so poor coming out of his mouth

the fact that your bringing up him wearing dresses just shows your dislike for the guy over-rides what was said:dame:

just stick to the topic

The dress goes hand in hand:sas1:,you wanna be a "rebel" and go against the idea of whats acceptble for a man to wear....or be the the guy who says "fukk black causes,I dont see color",going against whats seen as acceptble for a black man to wear....dont go aaaalll on the defense when you get called out,talking bout we seeing things wrong after we go in on you..."Bu bu but its not a dress,yall just dont know fashion:mjpls:"...."Bu but but the european media took me out of context,and alotta yall never left the block and dont know any better:mjpls:

nikka i know a dress when I see one,and nikkas c00ning when I see it:childplease:

Be bold nikka,if you wanna wear a dress say dat den,if its fukk black struggles say dat den:sas1:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"I'm breaking down barriers"

No bruh, breaking down barriers is starting your own black owned Clothing line and using your fashion influence

Not signing a deal with a very white European fashion house Dior. They want diversity, a token black. It's not like you own any of that company. It's no different than signing to a record label

He just sounded shaky throughout this interview....
yet, people would come down on these brands if they had no black people.

C'mon son.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
but i dont even stan rocky and asap like that anymore, in fact ive been criticzing rocky and asap for awhile now.

the hate comes from the fact they represent everything this forum dislikes and people are sick of. especially in this time in history. empty soulless'ness disguised as deep with vapid consumerist aesthetic bullshyt taken from other artists and genres of music w/o genuineness, soul and passion behind it.

I know you don't but anytime either of you guys post something that a person can't respond to another way its like fukk ROCKY or shyt on him because they don't like you both.

Tons of other rappers represent that same thing but they don't make people as pissed off as ASAP Rocky does though.

The Odd Future beef was bs. 100%

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@SirBiatch there comes a time when you need to put your stanning aside and recognize Rocky is dead wrong instead of continuing to slobber him :stopitslime:

he's too deep in his troll job to put it aside. The nikka is 40 and dusty and created a troll persona for himself on the net, you think he knows how to act any other way? :bryan::bryan::bryan:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
he cant articulate what he is trying to say

sounds good in his head but it comes out a lil wrong

I kinda understand what he is sayin
This is exactly what's going on in this interview
Also like another poster said c envy and yee were trying to help him out but he kept on going on tangents... because can't express himself coherently

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
with all this shyt surrounded ASAP the past year from Rocky and Ferg to something i found out last night from someone, they are officially BUSHES status to me.

Bari and other Asap members, i think a few years back came to someone and asked them how they could further the ASAP brand further and ASAP presented the idea of reigniting a EAST COAST VS WEST Coast beef. what happened is Asap picked Odd Future (which explains the past lil beef they had) and beat up a member of Odd Future. Odd Future called up Freddie Gibbs and then Freddie Gibbs gave ASAP a call and pretty much was like "whats good" and they were shook and fell back.. until a year or something later at SXSW ASAP tried reigniting the beef, but Odd Future actually has goons in Texas so they weren't shook and were ready to go but Schoolboy Q pretty much told them, nah "this aint happening, this is my show and we're all TDE tonight:aicmon:"

fukking clowns

you should've known ASAP was clowns for how they did SpaceGhost in the first place when they first blew up. Took his style and ran with it

lol @ OF having goons in Texas though. Or goons at all

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
OK. I was in NY just a few weeks ago.

Let's compare then. I'm a 6'4" Black man who has visited many parts of the US. Driven through West Virginia at night in a nice car and had a cop staring at me like I was a threat. You really think White people differentiate between Black non-American and Black American when profiling them? :russ: How dense are you?

I have siblings living in the US as we speak. First cousins that are born and raised in the US who I saw often. Close friends with Black Americans who worked on Capitol Hill and secret agency shyt (so we talk politics and social issues on a level most of you will never dream of). I've been around the world to witness just how deep this racism shyt gets.

But somehow I can't comprehend the well-documented Black American experience? The most documented aspect of the Black experience presently on the planet? :laff: Get a grip.

All this deflection just because you're jealous of ASAP Rocky. Take it personal :umad:

This nikka is truly pathetic :snoop:

This entire story is made up and this guy has made up stories about his "Black American roots" plenty of times on here. This is the same guy that attends clubs in Toronto by himself so he can make a report for the coli. Same guy who posted a video of himself on here and now he denies it is him. The nikka don't be out nowhere doing nothing.

This guy is literally a grown ass man and he has to resort to extreme stanning and lying on the internet:mjlol::mjlol:

This dude really can't get any sadder at this point :mjcry:

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I'm breaking down barriers"

No bruh, breaking down barriers is starting your own black owned Clothing line and using your fashion influence

Not signing a deal with a very white European fashion house Dior. They want diversity, a token black. It's not like you own any of that company. It's no different than signing to a record label

He just sounded shaky throughout this interview....

If you really wanna take it there, he actually has done that, including numerous collabs in the past.
The last album roll out was even him dissing white brands like Been Trill and HBA for using his urban influence to mass market their clothes.
Him and the squad got VLONE popping, which a bunch of young people are fukkin with

tumblr_o1vvqc4cQb1uw1jz3o1_1280.jpg

VLONE-online-5.jpg

rBVaEFb_0t6Ab_zlAAHH65u2ofs536.jpg