ASAP Rocky on the Breakfast Club

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
i agree with asap c00ny when he asked why doe she have top speak up. the media loves having black entertainers and athlete speak up instead of black scholars or black community leaders. France was asking pogba or griezman how to stop terror attacks.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If you really wanna take it there, he actually has done that, including numerous collabs in the past.
The last album roll out was even him dissing white brands like Been Trill and HBA for using his urban influence to mass market their clothes.
Him and the squad got VLONE popping, which a bunch of young people are fukkin with

tumblr_o1vvqc4cQb1uw1jz3o1_1280.jpg

VLONE-online-5.jpg

rBVaEFb_0t6Ab_zlAAHH65u2ofs536.jpg

nikka all these "black designers" do is sell clothes for their white backers and use white chicks as models. Alone is just some collab with Virgil and Virgil is a c00n

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you really wanna take it there, he actually has done that, including numerous collabs in the past.
The last album roll out was even him dissing white brands like Been Trill and HBA for using his urban influence to mass market their clothes.
Him and the squad got VLONE popping, which a bunch of young people are fukkin with

tumblr_o1vvqc4cQb1uw1jz3o1_1280.jpg

VLONE-online-5.jpg

rBVaEFb_0t6Ab_zlAAHH65u2ofs536.jpg
you say a bunch of young people is fukking with it but post a picture of Kanye west to prove that :what:

im pretty sure your average black person living in the ghetto can't even afford to wear that trash.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Breh can't even explain himself and they are screaming for him to talk about complex matters for 50 millon people? :mjlol:

I've been saying this, it's better than certain people just shut the fukk up and perhaps post a hashtag than them opening their mouth.

Let breh do what he does, he does whatever good he's capable of and comfortable with. He's obviously done some shyt, unrelated to police brutality, but for kids in Harlem and for nikkas in fashion. :yeshrug:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
My head fukking hurts right now watching that interview :mindblown:. The one thing that really rubbed me the wrong way was bringing up Pac by saying his legacy was about "all unity" and shyt smh.
Pac never advocated for everyone to come together on some "Were all human beings" shyt:pachaha:. Pac was about black empowerment...even in the midst of the West coast vs East coast bullshyt he was in.
"They say it's the white man I should fear, but it's my own kind doing all the killing here"
"It ain't about black or white cause we human"

Being the rapper probably hanging with the most white celebs at the time.

:usure:, Pac was complex.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
i'm not caping for dude...but Rocky is basically like 99% of who want NBA players to speak up for them.

he's not a leader. He knows he's not. He's black. he's experienced this shyt...he just doesn't want to talk about it.

Bruh, this shyt is hard. Its fatiguing. Its tiring. NOT everyone is just jumping at the chance to talk about the shyt.

its kids wanting to still be kids
Nobody want rocky to speak up for them. But to be young black men out here in the midst of what's happening and going around saying dumb chit like racism is over we got white girlfriends is just plain stupid. It's quite bafoonish to be thinking your above the fray.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nobody want rocky to speak up for them. But to be young black men out here in the midst of what's happening and going around saying dumb chit like racism is over we got white girlfriends is just plain stupid. It's quite bafoonish to be thinking your above the fray.
He DID NOT say that though. To my knowledge.