Asian AirBNB host kicks 5 professional BM out of her NYC Flat; Calls them "monkeys"

Daps
"Which monkey's gonna stay on the couch"
2vi2uye.gif

Asians be bold, gotta give em that at least :mjlol:
Called them that straight up to their faces too

They been bold

Asians own a prison themed restarant in LA and this is the logo

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've had airbnb hosts try all kinds of weird shyt once they saw there was black people showing up.

trying to upcharge or add extra security deposits because they heard "partying" when people barely just came in and put their luggage down. :mjlol:

i just ignored the messages and never paid the extra charges. we already got the keys. :mjlit:

racist a$$holes.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
Why not get a hotel.....I never understood why people book these bullshyt with the people in the house with you....:mjlol:
I always thought the people were gone. I know people in Real Estate investing who buy properties for the sole purpose of using them for Air BnB and they use a maid cleaning service to follow up when the guests checkout.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Impressed by the self control shown. Wonder why the NYPD didn't charge her with a hate crime when they saw the footage of her calling them a monkey.

Hate crime, according to most laws, needs to have a violent act attached to it.

UK is gone, I understand why you asked.
We have the 1st Amendment here, even though they trying their best to scrap it.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
They handled themselves well despite how infuriating that shyt must have been. bytch was probably the type that got called chink eyes and she responded by getting with a white boy. Asian wenches are far more numerous than any other kind and they are mentally broken people. Let her become internet famous and then we will all laugh at her inevitably im not a racist i was just scared apology.