Asian AirBNB host kicks 5 professional BM out of her NYC Flat; Calls them "monkeys"

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
problem is when the people u travelling with ain't got their money right and trying to do it on the cheap though. :francis:

i always tell them though if shyt goes bad with the airbnb i'm getting a hotel and they're on their own. :ufdup:
I make separate arrangements from my less well off friends all the time. I’ll get a luxury hotel room, better rental car, and better tickets at the game and keep it moving. Although, they’re my boys and I subsidize the ticket cost so we sit together.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Fam, I thought I was the only one :laugh:

This shyt is beyond fukking weird :blink:

Couldn't PAY me to stay in a stranger's home, or have a stranger stay in mine :smh:

And let a chink bytch talk to me or my Brothers like that :dry:

Smack the SHYT out of her and DARE her fakkit boyfriend to do something :laugh:
Nah it's not always like that with Air BNB. I stayed over in a few in Europe and they were literally separate spots with ikea furniture. Some people own small rooms in a building and use it strictly for this hustle.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Now I understand not putting hands on her because she was baiting them to do that shyt and get an easy lawsuit.

But at least flame her ass if she calls you a monkey. 5 of you and nobody in the room can roast a raggedy ass Asian hoe? They could have easily made her cry with words

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I understand not putting hands on her because she was baiting them to do that shyt and get an easy lawsuit.

But at least flame her ass if she calls you a monkey. 5 of you and nobody in the room can roast a raggedy ass Asian hoe? They could have easily made her cry with words

Fighting Word laws exist for a reason.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I can tell dude really doesn't know what time it is....mentioning the year, location, level of education and how "well mannered" they all are as if that makes a difference in racist people's actions. Many more black folks gonna get a rude awakening to how the world really is.