Asian AirBNB host kicks 5 professional BM out of her NYC Flat; Calls them "monkeys"

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Save a couple of dollars. Depending on where you go, it beats a hotel. For instance, I'm looking at going to a college football game in Florida and everyone is taxing because it's during the season. A shytty Motel 6 wants $300 a night. I can get an AirBNB for less than that for the weekend.
u sure? I was looking up places in Milwaukee for the NBA Finals :flabbynsick: and prices were up. U just renting a room? Usually the prices of hotels coincide with the prices of AirBNBs

I’ve had some great Airbnb experiences fukk what y’all talking bout acting like they’re a bad thing. Then again people on here think lyft and Uber is a dumb thing.

Niccas is dense. Now UBER is the new norm, but these would be the SAME NICCAS saying "I aint gettin in no stranger's car :damn:" (like a cabbie is your best friend's dad or something :rolleyes: ) Obviously not every AirBNB is great but the majority of my experiences have been GREAT! I had one :mjpls: Greek immigrant host me in Berlin Germany earlier this year tho. Other than that.....A1!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only used Air BnB in Cuba because they have limited hotels.

I never used Air BnB in the country. If I were, I wouldn’t feel comfortable if the host was there. I’d have to rent the place to myself or get a Telly.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Look closely at her Airbnb profile photo :mjgrin::mjpls:

EVERY kind of woman who gets with white men is typically an anti-black racist. Black, asian, hispanic. They start out with a racial complex and it impels them to go white.

To each his own, but one (one) of the reasons I don't pawg is because I began to see the clear patterns in nonwhite people who get with white people, and I want no parts of it.

(But it's still okay to hand koreans $$ for nails and weave, though. Let's not go overboard! :troll:)

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Why not get a hotel.....I never understood why people book these bullshyt with the people in the house with you....:mjlol:

1. Hotels in the area maybe booked
2. With a BnB you can cook- if that is what you want to do
3 Sometimes the BnB looks better than the hotel rooms

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
LOL

Majority of asian women that are with white men are trash.

Then you are talking about 97% of Asian Women on the planet.

It's pretty much normal and expected for Asian Women to prefer white dudes.

I don't know why nikkas on here so pressed cause a Asian btch with a white dude.... :mjlol: I'm more surprised when I see an Asian chick with another Asian guy.

Daps
1. Hotels in the area maybe booked
2. With a BnB you can cook- if that is what you want to do
3 Sometimes the BnB looks better than the hotel rooms

Right! there’s plenty of reason one would choose an Airbnb, also I can tell that most in here don’t know what they’re talking about cause they automatically think other people are in the home with you or that you share the place. You have an option to get homes/condos all to yourself.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
that's what he get for not having any bass in voice
facts i would of summons some bass like a damn trap card on that hoe

tumblr_mr5gbjnu6k1sd5eo5o1_500.gif