Asian Woman Makes Video Exposing BLACK PASSPORT BRO Husband For Stingy And Abusive On Tiktok (video)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Stop with the super-saveahoe bs. She's Thai. She says so on her YouTube channel page. Literally says Thai mom living in Canada. She does a good job of hiding it, but you can see she has back and leg tattoos. I have actually spent time in Thailand doing force protection for the military for Cobra Gold. The only girls you see like that are working girls. Good Thai girls don't want to be around that or associated with that.

The idea that "good girls" and "prostitutes" are the only options is ridiculous. I know being a foreigner this may surprise you, but they are actually a modern society with exposure to the internet and direct daily exposure to a ton of other cultures, and that results in a diverse range of women just like everywhere else. There are urban girls and westernized girls and girls with rebel parents or girls who turn rebel themselves who get into tat culture without immediately signing up to be a prostitute. It's fukking hilarious that the @Pleasures guy deciding to jump on me claiming I'm the one working off of stereotypes and then you come in and make the most extreme stereotypes and assume 10x as much about her.

Last edited:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Black men becoming the face of this shyt is not something I would have envisioned not even 3 years ago, but here we are. Look at what these bozos are doing :francis:

Feel bad for her and the kids :hubie:
i remember when @Tommy Knocks was slaying asian hoes down in china like a decade ago

man 1 nikka abusing his bytch doesnt fukk the movement up nikkas need to act right

i aint marrying no out of country bytch tho i want a black american wife
but i understand why less desirable nikkas go elsewhere :yeshrug: