Ask a Black woman what she's "mixed with" and she's yours forever :wow:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Ask any women what she mixed with out here, she gonna say which Carribean island she mixed with and then say Black.
:wow:

I need to to take a vacation. Get with my African/Indian/Spaniard mamis on the beach with some brugal getting my feet done while I'm eating some red snapper.

Wake up and get my topped off in the pool while I'm eating my breakfast with cut up fruits and some salami and cheese sandwch

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Aka how to scoop a self hating black woman 101.

If youre asking this shyt in a suburb with a 2% black population they'll hit you with that :krs:

Ask in an area with a 25% or higher black population and she'll hit you with that:
"Mixed? Yeah im mixed with black, black, and my great grandma was BLACK. FOH"
ContentPointlessArizonaalligatorlizard-max-1mb.gif

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

If youre asking this shyt in a suburb with a 2% black population they'll hit you with that :krs:

Ask in an area with a 25% or higher black population and she'll hit you with that:

Where u from ?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Ask any women what she mixed with out here, she gonna say which Carribean island she mixed with and then say Black.
:wow:

I need to to take a vacation. Get with my African/Indian/Spaniard mamis on the beach with some brugal getting my feet done while I'm eating some red snapper.

Wake up and get my topped off in the pool while I'm eating my breakfast with cut up fruits and some salami and cheese sandwch

Sounding like Freddie Gibbs with the imagination

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
My cousin used to say she was mixed, half Jamaican/ Half AA:mjlol:

I used to tell her you black, but eat your jerk chicken with Collard Greens instead of rice and peas

That probably taste good af:feedme:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

“Well I’m actually Irish, Italian, German, English, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Jamaican, Indian, Costa Rican, Panamanian, and black.”
10661-fc174e71abeee07248d1e5459201a005.jpg