Ask a nikka who just ate a whole teaspoon of wasabi anything

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't think it was that bad, so I just said fck it. Straight no chaser. No sides.:yeshrug:

I regret that decision...:mjcry:

My nose feels like it wants to jump off my face. Dude behind counter is laughing it me. Mater from cars was right. It hurts alot. Hallp!!!:damn::damn::damn:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I didn't think it was that bad, so I just said fck it. Straight no chaser. No sides.:yeshrug:

I regret that decision...:mjcry:

My nose feels like it wants to jump off my face. Dude behind counter is laughing it me. Mater from cars was right. It hurts alot. Hallp!!!:damn::damn::damn:

Clear those nostrils up real good huh :mjgrin:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait until it comes out of you....pause :dame:
Wait....nobody told me something special was coming out.:ohhh:

:damn::damn::damn::damn:What's coming out?

:dame:

Clear those nostrils up real good huh :mjgrin:
yes.:mjcry:

But its different tho. Its not the same kinda spicy you get from peppers. This might sound weird, but it goes straight to the nose and feels almost citrusy.

If I start renovating a few rooms in this house, but decide I want to change the scope of work or materials used during the project, what's the process for that :jbhmm:?

Consult a licensed contacter.:ld:

Also, are you willing to sacrifice the anticipated time-till-completion in exchange for those changes? Nothing more stressful than living in an active work zone. You could be adding entire week(s) or months depending on the scale of changes. :whew:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Reminds me of a time I was at a Asian fusion bar on a date and we were chilling at the bar and I had been drinking and asked the bar tender if I could have a pineapple from the jar. He was like its been sitting in vodka for weeks and it's not a good idea. Of course my young and adventurous self was like

"I've had jungle juice before calm down old fella and give me the pineapple":stopitslime:

That pineapple hit my tongue and cheek and it was like I was injected with novacaine all over my face. :mjlol:

Went straight numb. Kept a straight face and excused my self to the restroom and proceeded to throw up my whole dinner:lolbron:

Walked out the restroom like a G though:pachaha: