Ask a nikka who just ate a whole teaspoon of wasabi anything

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Breh there has to be someone in your area giving out free food today. Cut out this buffoonery :unimpressed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Reminds me of a time I was at a Asian fusion bar on a date and we were chilling at the bar and I had been drinking and asked the bar tender if I could have a pineapple from the jar. He was like its been sitting in vodka for weeks and it's not a good idea. Of course my young and adventurous self was like

"I've had jungle juice before calm down old fella and give me the pineapple":stopitslime:

That pineapple hit my tongue and cheek and it was like I was injected with novacaine all over my face. :mjlol:

Went straight numb. Kept a straight face and excused my self to the restroom and proceeded to throw up my whole dinner:lolbron:

Walked out the restroom like a G though:pachaha:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:why: What possessed you to do that?

Showing out for a woman.:snoop:

Took thksgiving off from work and went abroad. Im illiterate in the local language and Locals are also giving off some strong :mjpls:-energy.

Fortunately, While here i met a sista here from Akron, OH of all places. She is also more illiterate than i am in the local language so i end up playing tour guide with her. I had the bright idea of heading down to the Japan themed restaurant beside our hotel lobby. And You can pretty much guess what happens from here.:francis:

Did you know that's not really wasabi? It's doctored up horse radish, real wasabi is tremendously expensive to produce
:ohhh:Didn't know that.

but i think this might be the real thing. The hotel which the restaurant is attatched to had legit flew out a whole japanese chef from halfway accross the world to be in their kitchen. They probably got the bankroll to pull off real wasabi...:patrice:

You didn't know what wassabi was?!?:heh:
I didnt think it would be this baaaad:damn::damn::damn: