Astro’s Playroom sells 10 million copies making it the fastest selling next gen title *update* 50 million copies sold!

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
If a sequel is made, and it reviews well i'm highkey copping day 1. Astro with the DS has been one of my most memorable experience's on PS5 so far. It proved to me the DS (while maybe not the best built controller) is the most complete ootb controller, and it's features are not a gimmick. Truly next gen. I still cant believe that part where you have to climb, and plunge yourself up in the jungle.

When i say the controller/triggers crunch, wobbles, and then feels like it's tightening up :banderas:The parts where you skate on ice is dope to. Not as intense but feels like the bots are legit in the DS, ice skating gently. The illusion impressed me greatly, and made me a believer. If you haven't tried it yet you should.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Inb4 nikkas say it's a free game while ignoring that Game Pass costs $1 for 3 years
Not true.

$1 for 3 years if you convert 3 years of Gold so it’s at least $151 if you can get a deal on Gold. The $1 is for the first month. They convert the Gold at that time also.
Wii Sports came packed in with the Wii.
People bought the Wii for Wii Sports. I didn’t buy a PS5 for Astro’s Playroom. To this day I haven’t even booted the game.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
What other games are similar to Astros Playroom for the PS? I had so much fun for the 2 days it took me to finish mostly everything.

and shame to those who haven’t played it. Don’t know what your missing :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wii Sports came packed in with the Wii.
winb already handled you in that angle but I was gonna say I didn't know Wii sports was a Mario game :therethere:
I have that one on my watch list just waiting for it to be $19.99 :lolbron:

any other ones? Even if it’s old don’t matter
I wonder if you could stream gamepass through the PlayStation web browser :ohhh: