At 31, this weight isn’t coming off like it used to.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
But you quoted/dap a post that told him to jog three miles 5 days and eat one meal a day but lifting is a bridge to far?

How guise?
Doing both is too far. The one I dapped is already hard on its own, why kill him by adding lifting when he'll be having one meal a day? :gucci:

Daps
Pre covid I was about 210, working my way down to 185. Covid happened. Gyms closed. I starting drinking again. Drank almost every day of 2021. Over time it became an all day thing. I gained 100 pounds.

Now I’m here, 20 days sober. Down to 306.8, from 310 at the beginning of the month.

At this weight exercise is really difficult and the smallest amount will leave me exhausted.

Most frustrating part is that I don’t eat as bad as you’d think for someone my size. I don’t drink any of my calories, try to avoid sugar, drink a bunch of water, mostly eat at home.

What exercises or programs can you guys recommend for a :flabbynsick: breh that can barely jog for 7 minutes :snoop:

You need a metabolic reset due to your body being insulin resistant.

You can look into fasting, OMAD (one meal a day), or even the Keto diet.
That, along with exercise should turn the tide for you.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wednesday I had

Serving and a half of Greek yogurt
Small apple
Serving of peanut butter
Serving of Granola
Total: 545 calories

lunch (this was after lifting and bjj)
2 Chalupas
1 crunchy taco

total: 1,130 calories

snack:
Traders Joes Brocoli and Kale salad, without the sunflower seeds

total: 210 calories.

At this point I was at like 1885 calories then I went to work.

had a burrito and two tacos smh. I’d estimate that at like 1,200 calories.

That’s like 3100 calories, minus 400 from the exercise. I’d be at like 2,700 for the day.

Before though it was a lot of beer and then eating whatever I wanted with a lot of sitting down

this diet is terrible bruh (respectfully)

All them calories and you not even hitting the protein target

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Pre covid I was about 210, working my way down to 185. Covid happened. Gyms closed. I starting drinking again. Drank almost every day of 2021. Over time it became an all day thing. I gained 100 pounds.

Now I’m here, 20 days sober. Down to 306.8, from 310 at the beginning of the month.

At this weight exercise is really difficult and the smallest amount will leave me exhausted.

Most frustrating part is that I don’t eat as bad as you’d think for someone my size. I don’t drink any of my calories, try to avoid sugar, drink a bunch of water, mostly eat at home.

What exercises or programs can you guys recommend for a :flabbynsick: breh that can barely jog for 7 minutes :snoop:
I was dealing with a fukked up ankle and knee and barely able to workout for months. When I started back up I had never struggled working out so bad in my life. No energy. Ten minutes of working out and I was ready to pass out. Just keep pushing through with the mindset of building up more and more and eventually it'll get easier. After about a month straight I'm feeling like my old self stamina wise.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

Elliptical machine, just go at a steady consistent pace for 30 mins to an hour. An hour is easy as fukk to do. Daily or every other day. Should be daily or most days of the week but you got to start. Cut off all hot sauce, bbq sauce, ketchup, salad dressing, other condiments and rice. Replace bag of bullshyt chips or whatever with popcorn. No more sodas, juice nor alcohol. Just water, pedialyte or home made fruit smoothies. Lift some weights too since you’re at the gym anyways.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Elliptical machine, just go at a steady consistent pace for 30 mins to an hour. An hour is easy as fukk to do. Daily or every other day. Should be daily or most days of the week but you got to start. Cut off all hot sauce, bbq sauce, ketchup, salad dressing, other condiments and rice. Replace bag of bullshyt chips or whatever with popcorn. No more sodas, juice nor alcohol. Just water, pedialyte or home made fruit smoothies. Lift some weights too since you’re at the gym anyways.

:francis:

Should be more focused on lifting and less focused on the trash-ass elliptical machine if you want results.

Swimming, running, jogging, biking, and rowing >>>>>>>>>>>>>> elliptical anyways.

I'm not a fatty so Imma keep my sauces too. :youngsabo:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Should be more focused on lifting and less focused on the trash-ass elliptical machine if you want results.

Swimming, running, jogging, biking, and rowing >>>>>>>>>>>>>> elliptical anyways.

I'm not a fatty so Imma keep my sauces too. :youngsabo:
OP asked how to lose it not alternatives to the gym that are just as great lol. Jogging/running in real life on the ground or treadmill is terrible for your joints and keeps your legs small.