At this point Alex Jones followers are either morons or white supremacists

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
No in between.

I mean yes we always used to laugh at him and other conspiracy theorists but I thought that he at least had some genuine beliefs no matter how ridiculous.

But he's not even hiding it anymore. Dude is an unashamed fraud.

Breh has been bootyclapping for Trump despite all the authoritarian tendencies of the orange fuhrer.

Look at this shyt:

And all his supporter :blessed: in the comments.

Yet last year he was blaming all problems on Jews:

Given that Jones is one of America’s foremost conspiracy theorists, who has been accused of sowing racial and anti-Semitic fears before, that was almost certainly a mistake. Jones proved it on the latest edition of The Alex Jones Show, aired on Tuesday, when he blamed America’s ills on “the Jewish mafia.”

“They run Uber, they run the health care, they’re going to scam you, they’re going to hurt you,” he said, per Media Matters. Jones listed a series of prominent people with Jewish backgrounds he believed to be working with this mafia — Rahm Emanuel, Madeleine Albright, George Soros — and accused them of being part of a “global, corporate combine” in alliance with the Japanese, Communists, and other evil factions.

“I guess I better do some exposés on the Jewish mafia,” Jones said. He described Emanuel as “a guy foaming at the mouth with knives at Cabinet meetings, basically threatening the president, totally crazed. Who’s got his fingers in everything, screwing us over.”

But, Jones insisted, “I’m not against Jews.” Just the Jewish Mafia, whatever that is.

:gucci:

All this Trump fukkery popping off and Bannon pulling strings like a real illuminati yet this motherfukker is creating Obama conspiracies.

Shoutout to @88m3 for the alley oop. Couldn't find your post highlighting this fraud.

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
c7NJRa2.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hopefully more people wake up to the nature of conspiracy/alt websites.

I did a brief look over one of the classic blogs WRH recently and it was all shilling for the government and white supremacist esque posts.

To a degree it was always that way but I think it's so much more blatant now. They're stone cold apologists or aren't even aimed at Trump's government. The amount of f'ckery Trump and his cabinet are in is dizzying and constitutional issues have only increased looking at past admins.

They went hard at Bush, they went hard at Obama, and now Trump is in office and it's crickets.

It's very telling.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

I did a brief look over one of the classic blogs WRH recently and it was all shilling for the government and white supremacist esque posts.

To a degree it was always that way but I think it's so much more blatant now. They're stone cold apologists or aren't even aimed at Trump's government. The amount of f'ckery Trump and his cabinet are in is dizzying and constitutional issues have only increased looking at past admins.

They went hard at Bush, they went hard at Obama, and now Trump is in office and it's crickets.

It's very telling.

If Obama did half of this they would be screaming for the white militias to tool up

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

It's very telling.
As much as I think Alex Jones is a wack job and a fraud. I still believe that there are conspiracy theories out there that are true...

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I think most of the true CT dropped Jones a few years after he started getting mainstream attention. He was called a disinfo agent of course. All thats left are the frustrated white men.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
images

As much as I think Alex Jones is a wack job and a fraud. I still believe that there are conspiracy theories out there that are true...

Plenty, one being that those who are hiding the bodies need controlled opposition. Alex Jones is exactly that.

He'll have a baseline of what is already commonly discussed in conspiracy circles and then he'll talk about how he gets picked on by black guys and whatever else these they want him to drill into these peoples heads that watch his crap.

And the government is well aware of these little hubs of information and they infiltrate them and spread disinfo. That's what this whole "fake news" shyt is about.

They know that on the technological (and spiritual) level more transparency is being forced on them. You gotta add a few more cups to the shell game because all of the bullshyt is coming to light. We are going to witness more leaks and "conspiracies" becoming fact than we ever have.

The best thing for them to do is to push shyt like "flat earth" so that you can group everybody who questions anything in with people who think fraggle rock is really underground. :mjlol: