At this point Alex Jones followers are either morons or white supremacists

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
yup, a lot of conspiracy theorists have gone full White supremacist - Mark Dice/Alex Jones ect but Jones has always been considered to be a phony
It's pretty funny how all the objectivity and skepticism has flown out the window with Trump despite him being basically the Manchurian candidate.
Without a doubt some conspiracy theories are real - The Gulf of Tonkin for example, or paedophillia in governent as made apparent by Jimmy Saville, Epstein and Prince Andrew but it's become more and more partisan lately.

Regarding whole Pizzagate agenda, it's weird how they're only concerned with the paedophile activities of the Democrats but not the Republicans - if they were truly objective truth seekers they would investigate into Trump's paedophillia allegations.

A lot of these "truth seekers" are only seeking the truth which reinforces their political ideologies :francis:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I'm not impressed by Khazisrael nominating Trump for a Nobel Peace. Neither was I impressed with BHO recieving a prize, and then he went on to drop 10x more drone strikes than Dubya, Obama's covert drone war in numbers: ten times more strikes than Bush - The Bureau of Investigative Journalism. I've said it before though, A. Jones gets funny style, when discussing Khazisreal.

However, A. Jones still supports freedom for all people, and although he is cool with Orange Face, he has been talking about torture since before the election, and noted that Don Cheeto has backed tracked on his support for torture. Yesterday, and many times before he talked about the fact that the demographics are changing, and that he wants Latinos and blacks to make capitalism and liberty (Bill of Rights) their birthright. In other words, he's saying that the MSM tries to make it seem like supporting the Bill of Rights and wanting private property is a WS thing, when it should be embraced as a human/American thing. I get private property thing has under/overtones, but he's stressing free market stuff.

I listened to Tariq's show yesterday....and he actually sounded like my talking points, Sohh The Root ..... How You Feel About Writers of the Constitution/Bill of Rights Being Slaveholders, he said if you actually look at the Bill of Rights it's a "pretty cool document" and that black people need to know about it. His reasoning was to defeat WS talking points, which I agree, but it's also just a great document if used fairly across the board. Tariq said he now has a #ConstitutionAdvocate as a tag on his twitter. Tariq is right, and I've said this too and MLK, Jr has said this in a speech, that whites have to live up to the words actually written in the Constitution, and not just apply it arbitrarily, cause they don't expect black people to really know about. Hence, as I've multiple times, Tariq said know the Bill of Rights, because it is the objective talking point, not just race which becomes an emotional talking point.

Like I said earlier, Tariq said A. Jones was quiet about liberties now that Trump was in office, but it's not true, A. Jones been saying he disagrees with Trump on torture and he wants to see what Trump is going to do about this Disinformation/Propaganda Bill which impacts the 1st Amendment.

Start @18:00

Most of yall don't actually listen to the A.Jones radio show. I do regularly, so I'm giving an objective opinion....not a tweet or a soundbyte.

Let me say it again....I don't agree with A. Jones on every topic, and his Khazisrael bootlicking is one of those.....but that shows you that he's not anti-semitic as some have tried to make him out to be. Then again, calling out a country doesn't mean you hate the country or people, just the policies, which is why I also listen to Mike Rivero. He agrees with 75% of A. Jones except the Khazisraeli bootlicking.

Moreover, A.Jones and Mike Rivero talk about universal topics that impact all people, that are not discussed in the MSM...from vaccines, to GMOs, to geopolitical fukkery, etc........and yes I still trust their opinions/analysis more than MSM.

Last edited:

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of yall uninformed as fukk and quick to label information and dismiss it before you read it. I understand cause I used to do it, it's sucks when you learn Obama duped you, but you can't be scared of facts.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:

like what? And please don't tell me pizzagate.

See this is what I'm talking bout you only think pizzagate is stupid cause you haven't researched and dismissed as fake news, how bout you read John podestas emails and give me an explanation of what he's referring to as pizza

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
See this is what I'm talking bout you only think pizzagate is stupid cause you haven't researched and dismissed as fake news, how bout you read John podestas emails and give me an explanation of what he's referring to as pizza

Anyway who believes in that pizzagate nonsense is a retard and I don't want to waste my time discussing it.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you didn't make any point though, but answer this for me why you alt-right all of sudden stopped talking about this pizzagate?

First off Im not alt right never voted repub, and people still talk bout pizzagate there's new videos and info coming out every day, you don't know cause you haven't researched

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:

like what? And please don't tell me pizzagate.
funny how you mention Pizzagate. However I don't necessarily agree with all the pizzagate stuff, I do believe there is more to the pedophile rings than ppl are easily brushing aside.
there is just to much evidence out there for it not to be true. like the 100's of ppl caught at the Pentagon...that just disappeared.

but things such as MKUltra, Operation Mockingbird, Northwoods,
You can even look up things like the black budget and the cover-up and shyt they were doing to Snowden.

So many things out there that ppl are trying to keep covered up or just label conspiracy theories (A term that was actually coined by the CIA itself btw).

It's easier just to label things as conspiracy theories but it's much harder to actually do some research and accept that fukkery that our own governments or corporations can and do to their own ppl.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yup, a lot of conspiracy theorists have gone full White supremacist - Mark Dice/Alex Jones ect but Jones has always been considered to be a phony
It's pretty funny how all the objectivity and skepticism has flown out the window with Trump despite him being basically the Manchurian candidate.
Without a doubt some conspiracy theories are real - The Gulf of Tonkin for example, or paedophillia in governent as made apparent by Jimmy Saville, Epstein and Prince Andrew but it's become more and more partisan lately.

Regarding whole Pizzagate agenda, it's weird how they're only concerned with the paedophile activities of the Democrats but not the Republicans - if they were truly objective truth seekers they would investigate into Trump's paedophillia allegations.

A lot of these "truth seekers" are only seeking the truth which reinforces their political ideologies :francis:
naw, I think with the Pizzagate stuff and why they were going at the Dems link is because that information just happened to fall in their lap.

I don't think any RATIONAL person believes that only one side is a bunch of pedophiles, however I do think a lot of ppl dove in on this information because it was really the first time a lot of information that came out that was directly linked to high level ppl in the Government.