At this point Alex Jones followers are either morons or white supremacists

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I listened to Tariq's show yesterday....and he actually sounded like my talking points, Sohh The Root ..... How You Feel About Writers of the Constitution/Bill of Rights Being Slaveholders, he said if you actually look at the Bill of Rights it's a "pretty cool document" and that black people need to know about it. His reasoning was to defeat WS talking points, which I agree, but it's also just a great document if used fairly across the board. Tariq said he now has a #ConstitutionAdvocate as a tag on his twitter. Tariq is right, and I've said this too and MLK, Jr has said this in a speech, that whites have to live up to the words actually written in the Constitution, and not just apply it arbitrarily, cause they don't expect black people to really know about. Hence, as I've multiple times, Tariq said know the Bill of Rights, because it is the objective talking point, not just race which becomes an emotional talking point.
THIS,

more ppl should do more research and reading and be armed when they start talking with ignorant ppl. and when you throw REAL information back at them with proof they fall back quickly.

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
listening to this crazy fukk on joe rogans podcast rn. just a quick list of retarded shyt hes saying so far.
-trump told him hes going coming for all the pedophiles in dc
-obamas a bisexual
-the former cia director has converted to wahhabism
-the pedophile elites are using technology to kill off the population
-the intelligence agencies hacked the dnc to remove all the globalists elites and russia has nothing to do with any of it
-the globalist elite want Wahhabiist to take over europe
-he has a head of state feeding him a bunch of info (i'm thinking this is flynn)
-obamas real father is frank marshall davis and his grandfather and mother are cia operatives (his mother being a sex operative and smuggling in immigrants for them)
-oprah is part of a secret government eugenics group to reduce the population

this cat is a fukkin nut. i'll update more, there's still an hour left in this shyt.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
this cat is a fukkin fraud

*Fixed

1) He's talking about global elite but doesn't mention Trump who is the epitome of the word. A multi-billionaire with ties and business dealings all over the world is not a global elite?

2) He's still talking about Obama LOL.

He's a racist SOB absolving Russians, Trump etc of all wrongdoing.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
First off Im not alt right never voted repub, and people still talk bout pizzagate there's new videos and info coming out every day, you don't know cause you haven't researched
Moreover, A.Jones and Mike Rivero talk about universal topics that impact all people, that are not discussed in the MSM...from vaccines, to GMOs, to geopolitical fukkery, etc........and yes I still trust their opinions/analysis more than MSM.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
THIS,

more ppl should do more research and reading and be armed when they start talking with ignorant ppl. and when you throw REAL information back at them with proof they fall back quickly.

giphy.gif

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
funny how you mention Pizzagate. However I don't necessarily agree with all the pizzagate stuff, I do believe there is more to the pedophile rings than ppl are easily brushing aside.
there is just to much evidence out there for it not to be true. like the 100's of ppl caught at the Pentagon...that just disappeared.

but things such as MKUltra, Operation Mockingbird, Northwoods,
You can even look up things like the black budget and the cover-up and shyt they were doing to Snowden.

So many things out there that ppl are trying to keep covered up or just label conspiracy theories (A term that was actually coined by the CIA itself btw).

It's easier just to label things as conspiracy theories but it's much harder to actually do some research and accept that fukkery that our own governments or corporations can and do to their own ppl.

:mjlol:

I Knew it, you kinda believe pizzagate, classic alt-right thinking.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I'm not impressed by Khazisrael nominating Trump for a Nobel Peace. Neither was I impressed with BHO recieving a prize, and then he went on to drop 10x more drone strikes than Dubya, Obama's covert drone war in numbers: ten times more strikes than Bush - The Bureau of Investigative Journalism. I've said it before though, A. Jones gets funny style, when discussing Khazisreal.

However, A. Jones still supports freedom for all people, and although he is cool with Orange Face, he has been talking about torture since before the election, and noted that Don Cheeto has backed tracked on his support for torture. Yesterday, and many times before he talked about the fact that the demographics are changing, and that he wants Latinos and blacks to make capitalism and liberty (Bill of Rights) their birthright. In other words, he's saying that the MSM tries to make it seem like supporting the Bill of Rights and wanting private property is a WS thing, when it should be embraced as a human/American thing. I get private property thing has under/overtones, but he's stressing free market stuff.

I listened to Tariq's show yesterday....and he actually sounded like my talking points, Sohh The Root ..... How You Feel About Writers of the Constitution/Bill of Rights Being Slaveholders, he said if you actually look at the Bill of Rights it's a "pretty cool document" and that black people need to know about it. His reasoning was to defeat WS talking points, which I agree, but it's also just a great document if used fairly across the board. Tariq said he now has a #ConstitutionAdvocate as a tag on his twitter. Tariq is right, and I've said this too and MLK, Jr has said this in a speech, that whites have to live up to the words actually written in the Constitution, and not just apply it arbitrarily, cause they don't expect black people to really know about. Hence, as I've multiple times, Tariq said know the Bill of Rights, because it is the objective talking point, not just race which becomes an emotional talking point.

Like I said earlier, Tariq said A. Jones was quiet about liberties now that Trump was in office, but it's not true, A. Jones been saying he disagrees with Trump on torture and he wants to see what Trump is going to do about this Disinformation/Propaganda Bill which impacts the 1st Amendment.

Start @18:00

Most of yall don't actually listen to the A.Jones radio show. I do regularly, so I'm giving an objective opinion....not a tweet or a soundbyte.

Let me say it again....I don't agree with A. Jones on every topic, and his Khazisrael bootlicking is one of those.....but that shows you that he's not anti-semitic as some have tried to make him out to be. Then again, calling out a country doesn't mean you hate the country or people, just the policies, which is why I also listen to Mike Rivero. He agrees with 75% of A. Jones except the Khazisraeli bootlicking.

Moreover, A.Jones and Mike Rivero talk about universal topics that impact all people, that are not discussed in the MSM...from vaccines, to GMOs, to geopolitical fukkery, etc........and yes I still trust their opinions/analysis more than MSM.

Tariq also said most people use the pro-American rhetoric and the constitution to hide their white supremacy. That was his whole point.

Let me ask you this, how come Alex Jones is still talking about Obama and Oprah but has nothing to say about Trump?

Border agents are openly defying federal courts and refusing elected officials in support of Trump

Top generals being removed to make space for Steve Bannon on the national security council. But no fears of tyranny.

A govt hostile to freedom of the press and designated them the opposition party. But no fears of govt tyranny.

Where are the screams of govt tyranny?

This is what I mean breh. Let me ask you a question, are you white by any chance? It will put things in context for me.

Last edited:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
lol, how is that classic alt-right thinking?

you lames and your petty jargon tossing just to avoid debate is pathetic.

It was the alt-right that pushed the pizzagate nonsense in the first place, remember it originated from *****, and now they completely dropped it since election ended and Trump won, I said it before only alt-right and retards who they tricked believe in this conspiracy.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, how is that classic alt-right thinking?

you lames and your petty jargon tossing just to avoid debate is pathetic.

Not only lame but it doesn't serve them well in any way, just a leads to ignorance

The fact that he thinks child pedophilia is a ridiculous notion just shows how little he knows bout the world