ATL is a great city

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Just boarded my flight after 4 days here on business.

I've been to Atlanta hundreds of times before now but this particular trip I went over to the Swag Shop and got a 4 piece wing from Harold's and after, drove around the city and I realized that ATL has evolved and never stops. So many beautiful Black women and souls of people regardless of background.

Not to get it twisted on some tourist tip, I've lived in GA before and now adays no other city matters but Atlanta in GA.

at the Airport at the South terminal bar chopping it up with a super fine sista from West End advising me on how my food truck would blow up in Piedmont and surrounding areas. She told me how Black folks are really out here supporting each other and I was like :wow:.

Restored my faith in Atlanta after I wrote it off after all of the hate and derision directed towards this city over the years...

1. New Orleans.
2. Atlanta*.
3. Dallas.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just boarded my flight after 4 days here on business.

I've been to Atlanta hundreds of times before now but this particular trip I went over to the Swag Shop and got a 4 piece wing from Harold's and after, drove around the city and I realized that ATL has evolved and never stops. So many beautiful Black women and souls of people regardless of background.

Not to get it twisted on some tourist tip, I've lived in GA before and now adays no other city matters but Atlanta in GA.

at the Airport at the South terminal bar chopping it up with a super fine sista from West End advising me on how my food truck would blow up in Piedmont and surrounding areas. She told me how Black folks are really out here supporting each other and I was like :wow:.

Restored my faith in Atlanta after I wrote it off after all of the hate and derision directed towards this city over the years...

1. New Orleans.
2. Atlanta*.
3. Dallas.

:salute:

should have posted in the ATL thread when you were here bruh. Its a whole lot of money and opportunity here for black people.

Cities like Atlanta, New Orleans, Baltimore, Houston, Birmingham, Jackson and any other major majority black city need to come together and form economic unions

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why you go to that Harold’s fam? shyt trash. It’s not authentic in the least. I love Atlanta too btw. That Harold’s trash though. shyt disrespectful to the real Harold’s. My uncle own know the owner and she from Chicago. So I’m still confused on how they fukked the shyt up

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Visited ATL for the first time this summer as a resident of the north....

Went down there wit my preconceived notions of....

"ATL might be crackin...but shyt aint no NY....shyt aint no Philly...or everything else in between...we still got it up north....":camby:

Few days later....

"They really do might have it out here....":huhldup:

Some of the hoes I was seein...just on the pass by in Lennox....:picard:

Just a lot of black queens in one area...everyone lookin up to par...all different flavors...:wow:

I'll agree...that you can feel a different energy out there...which is hard to put into words...but it did feel like that's where it's at right now. Never been to Dallas or Houston tho...:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Why you go to that Harold’s fam? shyt trash. It’s not authentic in the least. I love Atlanta too btw. That Harold’s trash though. shyt disrespectful to the real Harold’s. My uncle own know the owner and she from Chicago. So I’m still confused on how they fukked the shyt up

I never ate the Chi location. Now that you mention it, the wings were aight. The waitresses were walking around with titties and ass exposed so my senses were saturated.