“Atlanta is the only city where you realize how many Black People are there”

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They felt like minorities and it brought out their insecurities.

Thread/
My time in ATL felt like a city of black excellence. All the nicest cars, you look inside and its a black person driving it.
Nicest houses you drive by and its black people living there.
Thats probably what they see and felt some way about. A metropolis with a bunch of black folks doing fine.
They used to black people being regulated to parts of town they don't go to

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
They say the south is more racist than the north but I think it’s reversed . Iv always felt more comfortable in cities like Atlanta, Memphis, St. Louis . Where there is a numbers advantage. I felt super exposed when I lived in nj for a year . I was in Princeton NJ but still

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They say the south is more racist than the north but I think it’s reversed . Iv always felt more comfortable in cities like Atlanta, Memphis, St. Louis . Where there is a numbers advantage. I felt super exposed when I lived in nj for a year . I was in Princeton NJ but still
You can look at the laws they pass and verify this, Florida and Mississippi basically went all the way back to jim crow.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Wait.....wasn't he in that show "You"? Didn't that happen in that show? This fool is truly "life imitates art"?​

Too much of a coincidence that he was on another show called Workaholics in which he plays a character attracted to minors, albeit boys in roughly the same vein.​