Atlanta man kills stepson over quarantine spat

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The kid kicked in the door and punched him in the face I wish shots would not have been fired but what are the alternatives? Call the cops? But the Coli is against that right?

Every son tests their dad around that age. It’s a right of passage. His step dad needed to handle that like a man, shooting your own step son is p*ssy shyt.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I was 16 once..

It never crossed my mind to disrespect my parents house like that..

I'd leave the house, any persons house, before i do that..

I challenge anyone to give me a justified reason behind that 16 y/o actions..
Maybe his step pops was a a$$hole who verbally abused his mother. Id beat the dog shyt out of my mom's husband if he hurt her

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Imagine being such a p*ssy you can't whoop and discipline a 16 year old... Couldn't be me. Ida jodie'd that motherfukker

It wasn't his biological kid.

Let a 16 year old I'm raising kick in my door and PUNCH me in the face. I ain't saying he should've killed him...............

:yeshrug: ......But I understand

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
H6LfBT.gif

One of the most ignorant movies of all time

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Maybe his step pops was a a$$hole who verbally abused his mother. Id beat the dog shyt out of my mom's husband if he hurt her
Stop dealing with hypotheticals and deal with facts...

Both his mom and stepdad told him to stay home... he didn’t.

He kicked in the door after they locked his ass out...

He swung on the step dad... and the step dad was the aggressor?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
If the biological was about anything his son would not have kicked in the door and punched his stepdad in the face because he was to hardheaded to listen to instructions.

I doubt it.

People don't know how to read between the lines. How many people stay strapped in their home?

They had an argument. A fight broke out. He had a gun on his person which shows he approached the conflict with malicious intent. He got lumped up and shot him several times.

The argument stemmed from him kicking the door in after being locked out of the house. Locking someone out of the home is an act of aggression that would provoke conflict. You can say that he was rebellious for leaving the home but then looking at the hate in the man's heart, I don't blame him for wanting space.

Regardless though, I would take his son. And then talk about how things played out. It is a matter of principle.

People want to get on that jungle shyt when it comes to another man's seed, it can go that place in the extreme.