Attention Women of TheColi: Muscular vs. Average?

Do you prefer muscular or average looking men?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Please VOTE what are you physically attractive too. Lets settle this now and forever. IN for the helping out the coli brehs and laughs.

Muscular being obvious showing of muscles whether he is slim fit, athletic built or buff

Average being no signs of muscle;maybe a little. Skinny fat no showing of muscle mass

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps
Please VOTE. Lets settle this now and forever. IN for the helping out the coli brehs and laughs.

Lol waiting for women to lie and pick average...considering the American average is. Extra :flabbynsick:
I prefer tall males who are averagely muscular.
The truth is most women do not like those extremely muscular guys. It's usually males who find that look attractive.

This was done on here before. Most women picked "slim fit" which I would consider as average in this thread. Only a few women and some males picked "buff". Males usually like the "buff" look more than women. Spin: Ladies what's ur preferred male body type?

@Mirin4rmfar Maybe you should read again. I added a thread from here that already did this, again, most women do not like that buff look, it is usually males who like it.

Bigger pple get more looks, but yes, I would prefer the accountant.

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I prefer tall males who are averagely muscular.
The truth is most women do not like those extremely muscular guys. It's usually males who find that look attractive. Did you not read that article about more American women preferring the "dad bod"?

They prefer dad bod because a man who values being in shape will put constant pressure on them to be in shape. Sexually, they still like muscular males. Who would get more female attention a tall, 6'5", 245lbs muscular linebacker or a 6'3, scrawny accountant...come on :usure: