Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Low key the funniest part of her story was Belinda listening to her problems and just not being able to find it in her to care in the slightest :mjlol:
The look Belinda had the entire time she was telling her story. :dead:

Belinda is the only character I felt bad for and wanted more development. If they do a season two, I can see her leading a resort and getting more time.

Molly Shannon’s character was my favorite on the show. She was destined to play that character.

Awesome show.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The look Belinda had the entire time she was telling her story. :dead:

Belinda is the only character I felt bad for and wanted more development. If they do a season two, I can see her leading a resort and getting more time.

Molly Shannon’s character was my favorite on the show. She was destined to play that character.

Awesome show.
Belinda and Quinn were the only ones that I liked personally.

Molly Shannon was in like two episodes and killed it every second she was on screen.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Decent show... was worth a watch.. i binged over a few days. Some funny parts. White people smh.. Shane is a real fukkin piece of work but deadly accurate on how true that is..

The most accurate thing tho is Sweeney's character. Watch out for those "liberal" cac broads :mjpls:

All the women are dope on here :noah:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This show has me cracking up. Tge manager falling off the wagon had me :dead:

The two girls are annoying af. Do white parents really take this kind of abuse from their children? I’d kill the lil muthafukkas.
shyt had me in straight tears. The moment he gets his hands on some drugs he throws all caution to the wind and goes on a binge like how did this nikka get 5 yrs sober in the 1st place with that weak ass self control :mjlol:

lying to the girls about it n shyt and returning their shyt all used up :bryan:

Daps
shyt had me in straight tears. The moment he gets his hands on some drugs he throws all caution to the wind and goes on a binge like how did this nikka get 5 yrs sober in the 1st place with that weak ass self control :mjlol:

lying to the girls about it n shyt and returning their shyt all used up :bryan:

Loved this series :wow:

Everything was perfect. Might spin it back.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
succession is about the power struggle for a family-owned media conglomerate. of course the rich people behave badly in it, but this show had no central plot - just shytty rich people all on vacation while an absurd hotel manager binges drugs...quick entertainment, sure, central plot, nah
I don’t think there was a coherent plot but what was interesting was the character arcs and how they changed. The husband who thinks he has testicular cancer goes from a sympathetic figure to your standard affected arrogant middle aged white man. The son a masturbating loaner to wanting to leave his family. The sister realization that rich people ain’t shyt.

dave

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this show was lit :win:

Paula, Olivia, Daddario :takedat:

Armond & Shane with the fukkery :lawd:

Armond droppin' a deuce in Shane's luggage had me :deadrose:

can't wait for season 2. it'll be a new cast vacationing in another White Lotus property.