Audi RS 7 good grief!!

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
A black person owning this car, and using it how its suppose to be used.

You're right. But if you look at the Porsche Panamera, its a sedan and produces 570 HP. On top of that, I think its one of the best sedans to purchase if you have a family, and still want to feel like a racer. And I'm not sure if you seen them close up are been in one. But they're very ROOMY, and have lots of space inside.
tumblr_miaj4xkCO81rpdptuo1_500.gif
Regarding bold my point still stands so what are you trying to say? You not going to run into a lot of black dudes wanting a GTR over a luxury car outside of online. I never said these dudes don't exist I just said offline that's not the norm or the majority at all. Don't matter if they are athletes, entertainers, regular dudes with good jobs/businesses , etc you see those blacks with mainly luxury type cars. Its a certain type of black dude into them cars as "dream" cars and they sure as hell ain't the norm period.

Muppet

Banned
Daps
Regarding bold my point still stands so what are you trying to say? You not going to run into a lot of black dudes wanting a GTR over a luxury car outside of online. I never said these dudes don't exist I just said offline that's not the norm or the majority at all. Don't matter if they are athletes, entertainers, regular dudes with good jobs/businesses , etc you see those blacks with mainly luxury type cars. Its a certain type of black dude into them cars as "dream" cars and they sure as hell ain't the norm period.

Your argument is invalid. And a GTR would be considered a luxury car/ supercar. How can you count into every black man in the real world? If you think their isn't many black GTR owners, you're a damn fool. Just because their isn't much posting / video's of it. They're out their. A close friend of mine owns both an R8 & GTR and he's black.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Your argument is invalid. And a GTR would be considered a luxury car/ supercar. How can you count into every black man in the real world? If you think their isn't many black GTR owners, you're a damn fool. Just because their isn't much posting / video's of it. They're out their. A close friend of mine owns both an R8 & GTR and he's black.
nikka lay off them drugs. Only non blacks and blacks online want this fukking car in any big amount. Stupid nikka I said they aren't the majority and they aren't. Stop arguing for argument sake and learn how to read with understanding. Nobody would consider no fukking GTR a luxury car with that wack ass interior smfh. Lastly dummy obviously I'm generalizing but when nikkas go emo they tend to get stupid like you just did. No shyt I can't count every black man but most don't want no GTR over no luxury car. You keep up with your one friend but I'll continue going by what is the norm when people have the money to get a GTR what most blacks people see get. Not your one friend and a few Doctam3 nikkas you see online. Can't believe you silly enough to argue something that isn't even close.

Muppet

Banned
Daps
nikka lay off them drugs. Only non blacks and blacks online want this fukking car in any big amount. Stupid nikka I said they aren't the majority and they aren't. Stop arguing for argument sake and learn how to read with understanding. Nobody would consider no fukking GTR a luxury car with that wack ass interior smfh. Lastly dummy obviously I'm generalizing but when nikkas go emo they tend to get stupid like you just did. No shyt I can't count every black man but most don't want no GTR over no luxury car. You keep up with your one friend but I'll continue going by what is the norm when people have the money to get a GTR what most blacks people see get. Not your one friend and a few Doctam3 nikkas you see online. Can't believe you silly enough to argue something that isn't even close.
I'm not arguing. We're just having a simple conversation, as two adults correct? I'm just saying don't say its uncommon for people of color to have it, when you can't see every purchaser yourself or online. And GTR's aren't even expensive, so I'm not sure what your rambling on about. A 09 is fairly cheap. You save, you can purchase what you want, whenever you want. No need to get emotional breh
original.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm not arguing. We're just having a simple conversation, as two adults correct? I'm just saying don't say its uncommon for people of color to have it, when you can't see every purchaser yourself or online. And GTR's aren't even expensive, so I'm not sure what your rambling on about. A 09 is fairly cheap. You save, you can purchase what you want, whenever you want. No need to get emotional breh
original.gif
This convo ain't simple unless you agreeing with me anything else is bullshyt. I'm going to keep saying it because its the truth and you posting some fukkign clip from YouTube or "knowing" someone don't make it any less true. So using your stupid ass logic you can't even disagree with my logic so fukk is your point? Just want to be seen ass dudes and any car that's on avg 50k+ for just a used car is expensive to the majority of,people so,stop,the stupid shyt dummy. I'm not emotional but if that's what makes you feel better fukk it yep I'm emotional and what about it?

Muppet

Banned
Daps
This convo ain't simple unless you agreeing with me anything else is bullshyt. I'm going to keep saying it because its the truth and you posting some fukkign clip from YouTube or "knowing" someone don't make it any less true. So using your stupid ass logic you can't even disagree with my logic so fukk is your point? Just want to be seen ass dudes and any car that's on avg 50k+ for just a used car is expensive to the majority of,people so,stop,the stupid shyt dummy. I'm not emotional but if that's what makes you feel better fukk it yep I'm emotional and what about it?
It's pretty comical that your in your feelings about a particular topic, you can't relate to. Did I touch a nerve are something? And your comma's are telling on you. Stop while your ahead, haha.

BTW: Your mentality is your always right, which is quite sad honestly. That's why you won't ever learn nor prosper. Your logic is flawed just as much as your comma's. I'm done replying back to your retarded ass. Cya

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's pretty comical that your in your feelings about a particular topic, you can't relate to. Did I touch a nerve are something? And your comma's are telling on you. Stop while your ahead, haha.

BTW: Your mentality is your always right, which is quite sad honestly. That's why you won't ever learn nor prosper. Your logic is flawed just as much as your comma's. I'm done replying back to your retarded ass. Cya
Im just as much in my feelings as you so spare me cause I haven't been going back and forth with air. Your right I can't relate to nikkas wanting gtr's over actual luxury cars fukk is your point stupid? I already said as much. How can you touch a nerve when your wrong? My commas are from typing on a fake keyboard hitting the wrong key but tell whatever makes you feel better.

BTW: My mentality isn't I'm always right. I need to be shown how I'm wrong and people on here even have showed me how I was wrong on something and I took my L so stop with the hoe like your always right spiel. My learning is dine quite fine so far so I'll take what you say with a mountain of salt. My logic is truth. You feel some type of way about it because you know y'all are the minority and looked at as weirdo and or as nikkas trying to fit in by a lot of blacks and probably your non black "friends" too. My retarded is better than everybody in your fukking family so I'm okay with it. CYA wierdo.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
First off, daps and rep for the AUDI love. i love the 4 rings gang.

Secondly, have you seen the S8 Plus homey???

Audi-S8-Plus-4.jpg

a157229_large.jpg

2016-audi-s8-plus-04-1-620x350.jpg.jpg

One of my next cars for sure

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
First off, daps and rep for the AUDI love. i love the 4 rings gang.

Secondly, have you seen the S8 Plus homey???

Audi-S8-Plus-4.jpg

a157229_large.jpg

2016-audi-s8-plus-04-1-620x350.jpg.jpg

One of my next cars for sure

Daps and reps right back, feeling that S8 Plus......

600hp :whoo:

That interior :ohlawd:

Car just looks smooth as glass :noah:

EDIT: Just read that the 2016 RS7 can hit 190MPH, :whoo: 4-door beast!!

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
2013-12-04133307_zps41af43cf.jpg

I test drove an Audi A5 one day and as I was walking around the dealership I saw an Audi RS7 in this exact color right here on the showroom floor. Brehs, if I ever win the Lotto, I'm getting one of these just like this and letting APR get a hold to the ECU and get the engine up to 700hp. I love this car and I have been wanting one for the past year but I know I'm unable to afford it. I see it competing with the Porshe Panamera but the only thing I don't like about the Panamera is that it's a true 2+2. There's a big console in the back seat that will only allow 2 people to sit in the back. Yes they are in comfort but only 2 people. While this car has a bench backseat and with it being a hatchback it's practical also. Plenty of room behind the backseat. This would be my everyday car (if I won the Lotto) and I would get a Nissan GTR and have that thing boosted to the high heavens when someone wants to "race" for some cash. I wouldn't change nothing about this car except get the windows tinted. It's a beast inside and out. I got a chance to sit in it and it's comfortable. The only area I would see it lacking is in rear headroom, but everything else is top notch in this ride. The one at the dealership was "On Sale" for $118,000 though.