Audi RS 7 good grief!!

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
nikka lay off them drugs. Only non blacks and blacks online want this fukking car in any big amount. Stupid nikka I said they aren't the majority and they aren't. Stop arguing for argument sake and learn how to read with understanding. Nobody would consider no fukking GTR a luxury car with that wack ass interior smfh. Lastly dummy obviously I'm generalizing but when nikkas go emo they tend to get stupid like you just did. No shyt I can't count every black man but most don't want no GTR over no luxury car. You keep up with your one friend but I'll continue going by what is the norm when people have the money to get a GTR what most blacks people see get. Not your one friend and a few Doctam3 nikkas you see online. Can't believe you silly enough to argue something that isn't even close.
Breh, why are you so mad?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh, for the most part this is an anonymous online forum. NOBODY knows you. :heh:
And your point is? Why do you feel the need to cape up for dude? ,y point to you ain't nobody angry so spare me the why your angry shyt. It isn't that hard to understand unless your really stupid and I doubt you are

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
And your point is? Why do you feel the need to cape up for dude? ,y point to you ain't nobody angry so spare me the why your angry shyt. It isn't that hard to understand unless your really stupid and I doubt you are
Because you are getting angry because he has a different point of view than you, again this is an anonymous internet forum not everyone will agree with you, the sooner you realize that the less angry you will be. Welcome to the internet breh.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Because you are getting angry because he has a different point of view than you, again this is an anonymous internet forum not everyone will agree with you, the sooner you realize that the less angry you will be. Welcome to the internet breh.
See this is the problem with online in the fukking first place. People jump into stuff and make things up for reasons I don't know. I don't have a problem with dude and if you follow the replies you'll see that esp in the beginning. Hell if anything this dude got a problem with me saying what I said. Also don't go by no fukking words on here reading them in some angered voice. I said that's how I talk to my boys if we going back and forth on shyt and do the same on here. Maybe y'all cats overall don't do that but that's how I do ain't no anger.

The only "anger" is cats saying things like difference of opinion like you and don't realize you're doing the same thing. Just because you don't type/talk like this in an informal setting don't make me angry because I do. Again your not making sense stop just caping up just to cape up. I don't care if dude didn't agree with me. You just want to come down on me like dude your girl, family or something. shyt is crazy.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
See this is the problem with online in the fukking first place. People jump into stuff and make things up for reasons I don't know. I don't have a problem with dude and if you follow the replies you'll see that esp in the beginning. Hell if anything this dude got a problem with me saying what I said. Also don't go by no fukking words on here reading them in some angered voice. I said that's how I talk to my boys if we going back and forth on shyt and do the same on here. Maybe y'all cats overall don't do that but that's how I do ain't no anger.

The only "anger" is cats saying things like difference of opinion like you and don't realize you're doing the same thing. Just because you don't type/talk like this in an informal setting don't make me angry because I do. Again your not making sense stop just caping up just to cape up. I don't care if dude didn't agree with me. You just want to come down on me like dude your girl, family or something. shyt is crazy.
:umad:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Not really but I figured out why you caping. You one of them "black" dudes and feel offended by what I said but hey post whatever you need to feel better about yourself. Its all good cause I know how y'all dudes get treated offline so this is a safe haven for your "uniqueness" :yeshrug:.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not really but I figured out why you caping. You one of them "black" dudes and feel offended by what I said but hey post whatever you need to feel better about yourself. Its all good cause I know how y'all dudes get treated offline so this is a safe haven for your "uniqueness" :yeshrug:.
Not sure what you are talking about, I'm a black dude who is in too cars, I drive a BRZ which I love, plan on getting an STI soon, I get treated pretty well. You have spent every post in this thread being angry about absolutely nothing. And what's with the quotations around "black" for breh? What's your problem? A black guy can like cars just like a white guy can like cars, leave your ignorance back in 2015 and smarten up. Ok?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Not sure what you are talking about, I'm a black dude who is in too cars, I drive a BRZ which I love, plan on getting an STI soon, I get treated pretty well. You have spent every post in this thread being angry about absolutely nothing. And what's with the quotations around "black" for breh? What's your problem? A black guy can like cars just like a white guy can like cars, leave your ignorance back in 2015 and smarten up. Ok?
I haven't spent every post being mad at all. You feel a kinship with dude because you one of them black dudes I was talking about and feel some type of way. My point from jump was overall that black people don't really like these cars like other races do. That was the main point but since you identify more with the other dude you wanna jump down my back. I'm not angry at all. Dude was being silly so I was being silly in my way but when you pick a side for who you want to ride on you can't see that. I put the post I did after dude was really trying to tell me the GTR a damn luxury car. We both know damn well people think of s class, 7 series, etc as luxury cars not a GTR.

The quotations around "black" was already explained. Black cats like y'all aren't the norm car wise and you know it. I've said in the first post its nothing wrong with it but most blacks don't have visions of no damn brz, GTR, sti and you know it. That's mainly black cats that I see online. The ones offline into those cars are few and far between. Now I know some other races that's into that but blacks as a whole come on fam. That's all I'm trying to say and I've even been leaving out the cursing to get you try to see what I'm saying but this just seems like something we ain't going to agree on cause you convinced I'm some mad man and that's your play from here on out. So be it but one thing I will say don't switch up my words breh. I never said blacks couldn't be into cars never. I said they weren't into certain ones as a whole not the same.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I haven't spent every post being mad at all. You feel a kinship with dude because you one of them black dudes I was talking about and feel some type of way. My point from jump was overall that black people don't really like these cars like other races do. That was the main point but since you identify more with the other dude you wanna jump down my back. I'm not angry at all. Dude was being silly so I was being silly in my way but when you pick a side for who you want to ride on you can't see that. I put the post I did after dude was really trying to tell me the GTR a damn luxury car. We both know damn well people think of s class, 7 series, etc as luxury cars not a GTR.

The quotations around "black" was already explained. Black cats like y'all aren't the norm car wise and you know it. I've said in the first post its nothing wrong with it but most blacks don't have visions of no damn brz, GTR, sti and you know it. That's mainly black cats that I see online. The ones offline into those cars are few and far between. Now I know some other races that's into that but blacks as a whole come on fam. That's all I'm trying to say and I've even been leaving out the cursing to get you try to see what I'm saying but this just seems like something we ain't going to agree on cause you convinced I'm some mad man and that's your play from here on out. So be it but one thing I will say don't switch up my words breh. I never said blacks couldn't be into cars never. I said they weren't into certain ones as a whole not the same.
You ignorant fool, because you choose to associate with people who happen to be black does not mean all black people are not into cars, just the ones you know. Black people can be into whatever they want to be in, I know black people who like GTR's, just like I know some who have Maseratis, just like I know some who drive Hondas. You're so ignorant that you can't even take a step back to read what you are saying. Don't let pride get in the way of admitting when you are wrong. I am not caping for anyone but when I see stupidity such as yours, I have to speak out. I really wish I didn't because you are just bringing me down to your level of stupidity.
And please don't ever describe another man as being silly :scust:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You ignorant fool, because you choose to associate with people who happen to be black does not mean all black people are not into cars, just the ones you know. Black people can be into whatever they want to be in, I know black people who like GTR's, just like I know some who have Maseratis, just like I know some who drive Hondas. You're so ignorant that you can't even take a step back to read what you are saying. Don't let pride get in the way of admitting when you are wrong. I am not caping for anyone but when I see stupidity such as yours, I have to speak out. I really wish I didn't because you are just bringing me down to your level of stupidity.
And please don't ever describe another man as being silly :scust:
I didn't say blacks weren't into cars. Stop being making up shyt and learn how to read with understanding. Who said blacks can't be into whatever they want to? Show me where I said they couldn't. You can't cause I never said that I said its more common for other races to,be into them cars. I'm not ignorant you just don't want to be wrong because you keep making up views I never said because you feel some type of way about what I said period. You see stupidity I see truth and at the end of the fukking day both views are opinions so there's is no stupidity just disagreement. And you are caping cause you fit the demo I was speaking on. You call me stupid because of my views on cars and their typical owners like that translates to everything? That's funny like my view on this translates to everything or how I run my shyt offline lol. Ok if that makes you feel better about yourself have at it. I don't get no satisfaction in being better than anybody so think what you want. It makes no difference you are entitled to your views they're just wrong.

You know what I'm saying is true. You Doctam3 types aren't representative of what a lot of black dudes drive or are into car wise period. Be mad about it all you want but if I'm so wrong where are all these blacks with money buying these GTR type cars over the traditional bmw, audi, mercedes luxury when they have the chance? Hell you'd get more dudes getting a hellcat before a GTR or similar type car.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I didn't say blacks weren't into cars. Stop being making up shyt and learn how to read with understanding. Who said blacks can't be into whatever they want to? Show me where I said they couldn't. You can't cause I never said that I said its more common for other races to,be into them cars. I'm not ignorant you just don't want to be wrong because you keep making up views I never said because you feel some type of way about what I said period. You see stupidity I see truth and at the end of the fukking day both views are opinions so there's is no stupidity just disagreement. And you are caping cause you fit the demo I was speaking on. You call me stupid because of my views on cars and their typical owners like that translates to everything? That's funny like my view on this translates to everything or how I run my shyt offline lol. Ok if that makes you feel better about yourself have at it. I don't get no satisfaction in being better than anybody so think what you want. It makes no difference you are entitled to your views they're just wrong.

You know what I'm saying is true. You Doctam3 types aren't representative of what a lot of black dudes drive or are into car wise period. Be mad about it all you want but if I'm so wrong where are all these blacks with money buying these GTR type cars over the traditional bmw, audi, mercedes luxury when they have the chance? Hell you'd get more dudes getting a hellcat before a GTR or similar type car.
ok.