Audi RS 7 good grief!!

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm just tired of arguing with a dumbass.
You can't prove I'm a dumbass even on this topic so spare me dude. This also isn't an argument its my truth and your (maybe mine too fukk it)sensitivity on display. You aren't better than me but if you need that go ahead just know it don't make it true.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I would love to have a Nissan GTR, and I'm black. It has all the requirements of one of my dream cars. I wanted something that was Turbo, AWD, and can easily be modded.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What is wrong with a black man wanting a GTR? :russ:
Why do y'all do this to yourselves? Its like cats purposely hear things incorrectly to be offended. Nobody said its anything wrong I said its uncommon to hear that outside of black people online. Most black people I've been around or saw who spend that type of money not getting any of them type of cars over a bmw, mercedes, audi, etc. Thats all I'm saying.

I would love to have a Nissan GTR, and I'm black. It has all the requirements of one of my dream cars. I wanted something that was Turbo, AWD, and can easily be modded.
Your online you fit my requirements if my initial post.

If I'm shopping in that price range I'm not even thinking about a GTR.

Base Stingray, F-Type S, R8, Z06, Carrera S, used V12 Vantage, etc

GTRs don't "feel" like six figure vehicles; they merely perform like them.
The last line is another reason people I know have said they wouldn't cop one of them on top of they don't like the look of them for what they going for.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Why do y'all do this to yourselves? Its like cats purposely hear things incorrectly to be offended. Nobody said its anything wrong I said its uncommon to hear that outside of black people online. Most black people I've been around or saw who spend that type of money not getting any of them type of cars over a bmw, mercedes, audi, etc. Thats all I'm saying.

Your online you fit my requirements if my initial post.

The last line is another reason people I know have said they wouldn't cop one of them on top of they don't like the look of them for what they going for.
You said "certain type of black" like it would've been offensive to say what that type was. I agree most black people would pick those other brands.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You said "certain type of black" like it would've been offensive to say what that type was. I agree most black people would pick those other brands.
When I said certain type of black I thought it was obvious what type of blacks I'm talking. It didn't have nothing to do with offensive anything. It was just about the stereotypical black dude that would be into them type of cars no different IMO than the stereotype of cats liking them cars on 32in rims. That's what I was getting at with certain type of black. Hell even you agree most blacks would pick them other brands and that's all I was trying to say from jump nothing more nothing less.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I said it looked cramped...:comeon: I drove in my boys A4 shyt felt like a fukking sardine can....:mjlol:

A4 is tiny compared to A7/RS7 ... You have a charger right ? I had a charger, the inside of the charger was cramped compared to my A7

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A4 is tiny compared to A7/RS7 ... You have a charger right ? I had a charger, the inside of the charger was cramped compared to my A7

Nah inside of the charger drivers seat is huge... :mjlol: I'm 5'11 damn near 6'0. I prefer legroom...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nah inside of the charger drivers seat is huge... :mjlol: I'm 5'11 damn near 6'0. I prefer legroom...

bruh you have problems reading ? I just said I had a charger and now got an a7 and its not even comparable the a7 has way more room