August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

Daps
Reading the news about rich men getting taken to the cleaners in divorces makes me hurt huh. :mjlol: Ok, you right broskie.
You’re going to always here about the bad, never the good. What makes for a better headline; rich man gets his shyt took by bitter wife.

Or; rich couple separate peacefully

like I said; you seem hurt. Not all women want ya money, Chief :unimpressed:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You’re going to always here about the bad, never the good. What makes for a better headline; rich man gets his shyt took by bitter wife.

Or; rich couple separate peacefully

like I said; you seem hurt. Not all women want ya money, Chief :unimpressed:
nikka who I look like? Floyd Mayweather? I know them bytches don't want my money, I ain't got much to give. :mjlol:

Daps
Be in love with someone that's married to someone else and in love with someone who died years ago brehs

tenor.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Didnt he say no romanticism?

I think what he's saying is that Will and Jada have hit their peak romantically. Something that married couples stereo typically go through and are expected to simply suffer through not having romance for the sake of staying together and isolated from everyone else on earth, romantically, til they die.

:mjlol:

They stopped trying to force that aspect on each other, stopped feeling guilty about not being able to find the feeling and allowed other avenues for fulfillment while remaining partners.

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
:hhh:

Weirdo nikkas making me generally speaking about Hollywood elitism, ego and the demonic deviancy to BS about dry dikk nikkas.

you got something to tell us breh?:picard:
What elitism, ego and demonic actions are relevant to will and Jada?

List them

Daps
nikka who I look like? Floyd Mayweather? I know them bytches don't want my money, I ain't got much to give. :mjlol:
No. But you seem to be under the impression all women are gold diggers. Chose who you procreate with wisely :unimpressed:
I didn't get that impression from the clip, then again I didn't and probably won't watch the rest for context.
Heard the nikka just dropped some music. Rumors been floating around for a while but he now just addressing it. Convenient.:unimpressed: