August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That’s because most of the time the guy Marries a bum. My entire point is that Jada literally has her own millions. What part are you not understanding, nikka :usure:
shyt hit different when you spending your own money and not your husbands who got 10 times more money. You think she gonna bet on that? Say, Will keep your 400 mill, I'm good with this 20 mill? You naive as fukk if so.

Daps
shyt hit different when you spending your own money and not your husbands who got 10 times more money. You think she gonna bet on that? Say, Will keep your 400 mill, I'm good with this 20 mill? You naive as fukk if so.
She’s estimated to be at around 50 mill. And like I said; Facebook throwing crazy money at her, I’m sure of it. They got it to blow.
Jada does not come as vindictive. Besides; say she does try to get his money. What is she gonna say to the judge? “I have all these millions but I want his too :wow:

Will could easily have that shyt slapped down :unimpressed:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
She’s estimated to be at around 50 mill. And like I said; Facebook throwing crazy money at her, I’m sure of it. They got it to blow.
Jada does not come as vindictive. Besides; say she does try to get his money. What is she gonna say to the judge? “I have all these millions but I want his too :wow:

Will could easily have that shyt slapped down :unimpressed:

tenor.gif

Daps
He asked/got a blessing because it was deeper than just an 'open relationship', they weren't just fukking, they were intimate, meaning in a peripheral way he was a part of Will's life, his kids lives as well because he wasn't just some emergency dikk in a glass. It's more respectful to actually chop it up with him, let your intentions be known and character be shown than to end up like Ice T and CoCo with nikkas clout chasing and purposely trying to make you look a certain way.

And if Jada came at you, you'd have to know who Jada is and her proposal would make much more sense.

which makes it all the more disrespectful for him to be talking about it with Yee. I mean, we already "knew". We had threads about this over a year ago, so it was common hood knowledge

but for dude to come out and confirm it all? That's wack as hell.

Disrespectful to Will and to the woman he claims he loves. Sounds like a scorned hoe in the video tbh.

And that's not to say I agree with the arrangement. but the arrangement is what it is. I don't think it's my place to speak on another man's situation like this, especially if the husband ain't getting cucked like y'all talking about it in here.

He's Will Smith. Will Smith couldn't get cucked if he wanted to. Any time he steps out his house, he got heauxs throwing it at him. :yeshrug: