August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have not been following this. So, Jada had an affair with this guy?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn’t fly. She didn’t help start his career. He was already made before meeting her so that angle is gone. So again; she’s made her own millions and will not have any reason to be given more. She’s entitled to nothing :unimpressed:
When has that argument ever worked?

Tiger’s wife got $110 million.

Steven Spielberg’s ex got $100 million after four years of marriage.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Ngl, my esteem of Will just took a hit.

Giving another guy the ok to go digging in the guts of your wife?

How theee eff can you ever have a normal meal after that?
Bruh he's Will Smith... he can have a mirriad of beautiful women. You think he wants to bang Jada's bony ass for the rest of his life?

He probably gives no fukks and letting a lil p*ssy like August smash his wife means he can go and smash other bytches.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh he's Will Smith... he can have a mirriad of beautiful women. You think he wants to bang Jada's bony ass for the rest of his life?

He probably gives no fukks and letting a lil p*ssy like August smash his wife means he can go and smash other bytches.

these people really believe you marry someone and that’s it. You only fukk that person for the next 30 plus years. That type of thinking is not realistic.

Daps
Breh school me. Who was Chris brown married to? :jbhmm:

Never said he was married. I said he finessed the courts in a situation 9/10 men loose at; child support. Bhris Breezy is a legend :wow:
When has that argument ever worked?

Tiger’s wife got $110 million.

Steven Spielberg’s ex got $100 million after four years of marriage.
That's courts favorite line when discussing division of assets (She was there before you got rich) :unimpressed:
Besides; I know nothing of those two. Were they rich before meeting them? Or did they date bum hoes?

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
these people really believe you marry someone and that’s it. You only fukk that person for the next 30 plus years. That type of thinking is not realistic.
Bruh.. I was in a long term relationship for 7 years and was already getting bored and wanting to smash other hos, now imagine I'm Will Smith and I can and its been 30 years :mjlol:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Any woman who would agree to this situation is not wife material.

:stopitslime:

On one of her Table Talk shows she said she never wanted to get married and was miserable at their wedding. Being tied down is not something she is used to. She was addicted to sex and said she was very loose and that Will calmed her down.

Does anyone remember when she was accused of having an affair with Marc Anthony and Tom Cruise? It was everywhere.

Daps
Heard a story on a black board that will not be named from a breh that went to Paris

he took a cab and the driver told him he picked up will Smith once with a male companion and they started making out in the backseat as soon he got it

Thought it was DuckTales but now I'm sure will be on that wave

Obviously ducktales. Why would he do this in full view of a person that could snap a pic or run to TMZ and sell the story?
:beli:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Wouldn’t fly. She didn’t help start his career. He was already made before meeting her so that angle is gone. So again; she’s made her own millions and will not have any reason to be given more. She’s entitled to nothing :unimpressed:
Breh, money you earn while your married to someone is considered household income. If you had kids together, it’s a lock. They consider half that money hers in a divorce 99% of the time.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh.. I was in a long term relationship for 7 years and was already getting bored and wanting to smash other hos, now imagine I'm Will Smith and I can and its been 30 years :mjlol:

I remember I had this older professor in college. Dude said him and his wife got married at 16 or some shyt. Dude was like in his 60s and they were still married. I don’t know how his personal life came up but dude was like look “I love my wife, she loves me, we aren’t going anywhere, but we BEEN letting each other do our thing.”

Like how can you really hate on that ?