auntie invited me to this outdoor jazz concert tonight with a mature crowd and lemme just say...

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
back then, the number one gaming magazine was probably game informer or game pro. i know that because i was heavy into gaming as a child, but of course, my prime was not until mw2 all the way to mw3. everything before that was just the prelude i would say.
I used to read GamePro :ehh:.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Are there any bbjj moves that can help me to put that vintage vagina to sleep?
The conditioning you gonna get in the hips from BJJ may give one of them old freaks a heart attack or reignite their dried up womb when you pounding the box from any position through Infinite.

fukk marvel, gonna be an infinite war in that p*ssy that she gonna lose after the first 15 minutes.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Them older women at them chene park concerts :noah:

Used be like :shaq: when old acts like bell biv devoe come to the D :blessed:
Breh, my auntie STAY at Chene Park :russ:
Our family reunion was in the D a few years back, and a few of us went to the George Clinton, the SOS Band and The Mary Jane Girls concert on get acquainted night. Place was lit :wow:. Grown and sexy everywhere. Folks can keep thinking the D got nothing but rats if they want to :ufdup:. All my auntie's and older cousin's friends is on they grown and sexy shyt.

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
black women are BEAUTIFUL brehs. I don't care if they young or if they middle aged.

I saw some straight 40 something 50 something yr olds that I legit wanted to holla at.

and you know it's sundress season BREHS. :wow:

these sistas aging like the best wine ever produced. it's incredible. :wow:

I need a MILF on the team :wow:

What ya auntie lookin like? :mjgrin:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Breh, my auntie STAY at Chene Park :russ:
Our family reunion was in the D a few years back, and a few of us went to the George Clinton, the SOS Band and The Mary Jane Girls concert on get acquainted night. Place was lit :wow:. Grown and sexy everywhere. Folks can keep thinking the D got nothing but rats if they want to :ufdup:. All my auntie's and older cousin's friends is on they grown and sexy shyt.
Put a breh in contact with these older Aunties and cousins that you speak of, sir?:feedme: