Austin getting blown up. MSM talking about Russia. What are we doing as a people to stay safe?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
636571334463363077-AP-Austin-Bombings.jpg

Anyone staying vigilant?

I see nobody forming any types of groups to patrol their areas.

Nothing.

Race war is in full effect and I see nothing.

There was another explosion today... Does anyone give a fukk until they themselves get blow up? Or someone they know?

636571334459151077-AP-Austin-Bombings.2.jpg

Austin-bound package explodes at FedEx facility near San Antonio

Package explodes at FedEx facility near San Antonio

A package exploded at a FedEx distribution center northeast of San Antonio shortly after midnight. NBC's Pete Williams is reporting investigators have a "pretty good indication" that the package was bound for Austin, where four other package bombings have occurred in the past three weeks.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation and The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is on scene at the facility in Schertz, Texas on the 9900 block of Doerr Lane. ATF says no one was seriously injured.

Schertz police say the package was in the sorting area of the facility. The explosion happened around 12:30 a.m. and about 75 employees were there at the time. Officials said the medium-sized package had metal and nails inside it.

FedEx released a statement on the incident, saying "We can confirm that a single package exploded while in a FedEx Ground sortation facility early this morning. One team member is being treated for minor injuries. We are working closely with law enforcement in their investigation. We are not providing any additional specific information about this package at this time."

Federal agents say this package may be linked to attacks by what they believe is a serial bomber in Austin. Schertz is about 75 miles southwest of Austin.

The latest attack in that city was Sunday night, in which two men in their 20s were hurt when they set off a tripwire that detonated a bomb. Three other package explosions in the past three weeks have killed two people and hurt two others.

KXAN has crews on the way to the scene. This is a developing story and will be updated as more information becomes available.

The FBI know who is doing this and is doing nothing so what are we going to do?

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
That package is similar to those barrel bombs they use in Aleppo except they ain’t dropping them from planes. Still loaded with garbage meant to mame...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
636571334463363077-AP-Austin-Bombings.jpg

Anyone staying vigilant?

I see nobody forming any types of groups to patrol their areas.

Nothing.

Race war is in full effect and I see nothing.

There was another explosion today... Does anyone give a fukk until they themselves get blow up? Or someone they know?

636571334459151077-AP-Austin-Bombings.2.jpg

Austin-bound package explodes at FedEx facility near San Antonio

Package explodes at FedEx facility near San Antonio

The FBI know who is doing this and is doing nothing so what are we going to do?

you expect that clansman attourney general to do anything?

Let that had been some wypipo getting blowed up. :mjpls:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Damn and I just got a call back from Fed Ex for a interview but now I know they blowing up nikkas finna tell them nikkas to kick rocks.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
People are talking about both. The media is talking about both.

I don't get this weird online narrative where people are like 'This article is talking about something different than what I am focused in on!' Do you want them to not report on ANYTHING but the bombings?

This is super sad. As is the additional school shooting today. However people still have to go to work, take care of their own kids, get an education, pay bills, etc just the same. The world didn't stop.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Keep living and understand that life is here today gone tomorrow, take no one for granted and accept that the next day may never come....

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
People are talking about both. The media is talking about both.

I don't get this weird online narrative where people are like 'This article is talking about something different than what I am focused in on!' Do you want them to not report on ANYTHING but the bombings?

This is super sad. As is the additional school shooting today. However people still have to go to work, take care of their own kids, get an education, pay bills, etc just the same. The world didn't stop.

The media is no different from the FBI I feel like they all know who it is. They talk about Russia everyday while white supremacist terrorist have free reign apparently.

I also know they don't give a fukk.