Austin getting blown up. MSM talking about Russia. What are we doing as a people to stay safe?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
36o9EWx.jpg

This is the terrorist.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They can talk about Russia and the bomber at the same time. Just like you and I are doing now.

I think you guys give the government and media too much credit. They are both terribly inefficient.
I hate when people say "the media is talking about so and so while this is happening " That is a bullshyt statement IMO.. You have way more access to the info you want and need there is no excuse. Those bombings are happening in Austin mostly.. do you know who are definitely talking about it? Tv stations in Austin Texas. You can get push alerts from any news organization in the world pretty much, there's no excuse for not knowing. I'm sorry for going on this long rant but man I'm tired of this shyt. I got friends that says fukk the media and say they don't watch the news, then turn around and be shocked when bad weather comes in their area or are shocked when they're stuck in traffic all day because onlf a super major accident or some shyt. You can find the info out there, there's no excuse.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I hate when people say "the media is talking about so and so while this is happening " That is a bullshyt statement IMO.. You have way more access to the info you want and need there is no excuse. Those bombings are happening in Austin mostly.. do you know who are definitely talking about it? Tv stations in Austin Texas. You can get push alerts from any news organization in the world pretty much, there's no excuse for not knowing. I'm sorry for going on this long rant but man I'm tired of this shyt. I got friends that says fukk the media and say they don't watch the news, then turn around and be shocked when bad weather comes in their area or are shocked when they're stuck in traffic all day because onlf a super major accident or some shyt. You can find the info out there, there's no excuse.

I think that is an important point, no matter how insensitive it might sound....

The world didn't stop because of Austin. People still have their jobs, their bills, their ups and their downs. If someone is very vested in it they should follow the local news channels.

This is like the 'no good music' debate on this site. Theres like 50 different places to find all kinds of music and people complain about the radio :snoop: