Austin getting blown up. MSM talking about Russia. What are we doing as a people to stay safe?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
The brehs talking about a Race war coming...

Is a Race war coming or are you lusting for one?

Nothing that we are seeing is any worse than what has already occurred in this Country already.

The war already here. Its just reaching mainstream levels of consciousness in the community.

I want to win. Sick and tired of losing. Tired of the oppression and the pointless hate leveled at us.

Not afraid to voice my opinion on it. Not afraid to pick up a gun and defend myself.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Look at this cac bringing up syria to deflect

Kill ur self bytch
actually i brought up syria to bring attention to hatred and the grotesque attempts to bring harm to human individuals because of such and how there's no difference between the perpetuation of it here and abroad. but you're narrow minded so i don't expect you to see that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The war already here. Its just reaching mainstream levels of consciousness in the community.

I want to win. Sick and tired of losing. Tired of the oppression and the pointless hate leveled at us.

Not afraid to voice my opinion on it. Not afraid to pick up a gun and defend myself.

Problem is the only people helping fuel this situation is the media. Turn the shyt off.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

You're misguided.

Can't say I blame you for your anger but, breh, this race war you're talking about is only believed by brehs like you and neo Nazis white supremacists.

The majority of people have clear societal biases but various races aren't actively conspiring against each other the way you believe.

Stay safe, though.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Texas is open carry, the black men should be out there patrolling. You know white men would be if they were being targeted in their neighborhood and they would be shooting any "suspicious black people"

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
You're misguided.

Can't say I blame you for your anger but, breh, this race war you're talking about is only believed by brehs like you and neo Nazis white supremacists.

The majority of people have clear societal biases but various races aren't actively conspiring against each other the way you believe.

Stay safe, though.

Agree to disagree and thank you. You stay safe as well.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I will get right with my damn AR. fukk that other shyt.

And you right it is a Race War. Media trying to keep it on the hush but its getting more obvious by the second.

I was browsing the internet today and I ended up on a red-pill site:mjpls:(I was linked to it :whoa: )

But anyway why blacks to busy fighting each other and worrying about stupid stuff theu constantly bring up them being the minority in a few years and they was openly talking about “taking” back their country with violence. They know once they lose their majority status in America they will die off so some are willing to go to war over it. It may seem far fetched but why you hunk Cacs are so against gun control. Cacs planning for a war. I have to get me an AR soon

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Texas is open carry, the black men should be out there patrolling. You know white men would be if they were being targeted in their neighborhood and they would be shooting any "suspicious black people"

About that.
FBI Initiates First BIE Attack on Rakem Balogun in Dallas, TX

rakem_balogun_interview-06Mar18.jpg

Rakem Balogun was arrested for doing just that. So its hard but it has to be done in mass. They can't take us all in for defending ourselves.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I was browsing the internet today and I ended up on a red-pill site:mjpls:(I was linked to it :whoa: )

But anyway why blacks to busy fighting each other and worrying about stupid stuff theu constantly bring up them being the minority in a few years and they was openly talking about “taking” back their country with violence. They know once they lose their majority status in America they will die off so some are willing to go to war over it. It may seem far fetched but why you hunk Cacs are so against gun control. Cacs planning for a war. I have to get me an AR soon

Same I'm going to buy online and pick up in store.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
About that.
FBI Initiates First BIE Attack on Rakem Balogun in Dallas, TX

rakem_balogun_interview-06Mar18.jpg

Rakem Balogun was arrested for doing just that. So its hard but it has to be done in mass. They can't take us all in for defending ourselves.
nah he was arrested for being a black man fighting the system of white supremacy nothing more nothing less. They can't take anybody if you shoot first. They like gunnin us down first chance they get so, it is what it is. But I agree with that it must be done in mass for sure

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX

Been watching a few rifles on buds recently. Looking today, both jumped up 100 bucks since I last looked in feb