Austin hating on the Springboard Stunner

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Cena is an idiot when it comes to adding moves. For some reason he can't come up with stuff that won't help cripple himself faster. Added that goofy top rope leg drop to land on his lower back & hips & for some reason decided this needs a springboard :why:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Didnt watch it on monday but i sorta cringed at Wrestlemania. Was it that bad?
eZv0vqA.gif

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
shyt was garbage, breh :beli:

Especially when we had Neville and Kalisto on the same show
You know thats why hes doing this now too. He looked at all these young athletic guys coming in and said 'Damn, maybe I should incorporate some flippy shyt :patrice:' But he cant do flippy shyt, so his version is to just grab the guy and fall down.

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
You know thats why hes doing this now too. He looked at all these young athletic guys coming in and said 'Damn, maybe I should incorporate some flippy shyt :patrice:' But he cant do flippy shyt, so his version is to just grab the guy and fall down.
Man, John Cena doesn't have any business doing flippy shyt. 02 Ruthless Aggression Cena didn't do flippy shyt. 04 16 Bars ass Cena didn't do flippy shyt. So why the fukk is 2015, divorced, situationship having, do it for the children, I move merch, Make A Wish ass Cena doing it? fukk WWE as a staff, record label and a crew.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Man, John Cena doesn't have any business doing flippy shyt. 02 Ruthless Aggression Cena didn't do flippy shyt. 04 16 Bars ass Cena didn't do flippy shyt. So why the fukk is 2015, divorced, situationship having, do it for the children, I move merch, Make A Wish ass Cena doing it? fukk WWE as a staff, record label and a crew.

:deadcena1:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Man, John Cena doesn't have any business doing flippy shyt. 02 Ruthless Aggression Cena didn't do flippy shyt. 04 16 Bars ass Cena didn't do flippy shyt. So why the fukk is 2015, divorced, situationship having, do it for the children, I move merch, Make A Wish ass Cena doing it?
Midlife crisis :yeshrug:

I forgot about that
Jesus it was terrible
And the worst part is Cole put it over like he had just seen the Canadian Destroyer for the first time. :smh:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
move looks stupid as fukk...ackward...and pointless. You wouldn't be able to hit that shyt on anybody unless they let you. I hate it...Devalues the regular stunner. You wanna make a different looking stunner do a reverse suplex into a stunner...or a tornado stunner. WWE needs to veto the use of dumb ass moves that nobody in their right mind should be attempting. Like that Kalisto move the Selena Del Sol or whatever the fukk its called...you couldn't hit that shyt on anybody...at least it looks cool. Cena's looks completely ridiculous...A springboard stunner. C'mon B. Looks like something you would see in Chikara. Whats next...A suicide dive Sister Abigail. GTFOH.

Last edited: