Austin hating on the Springboard Stunner

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I like that he's adding new moves, I'm not sure if he needs to be adding springboard moves though. Kinda weird for Cena of all people to be doing that. Honestly...they should have given that to a Diva or lucha or something.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Every time Cena tries to add something new it just highlights why he sucks

Remember when he tried a frankensteiner and almost landed on his head :heh:
Remember when Punk started doing the Macho Man elbow and couldn't do it right once even though he attempted it 2,000 times:mjlol:

Love it when wrestlefags catch feelings :mjlol:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
eZv0vqA.gif
It can be a cool move if done right but i dont think Cena can pull it off. Cena had 12 years to prove he was a good wrestler. He proved hes a good base and keep up with anyone but he is nowhere near polished enough to be attempting this. Plus wasnt the stunner one of the reasons for Austin's neck problems?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Man, John Cena doesn't have any business doing flippy shyt. 02 Ruthless Aggression Cena didn't do flippy shyt. 04 16 Bars ass Cena didn't do flippy shyt. So why the fukk is 2015, divorced, situationship having, do it for the children, I move merch, Make A Wish ass Cena doing it? fukk WWE as a staff, record label and a crew.

:heh:

I'm not awake enough for this

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i just hate seeing the stunner be used as a transitional move. its already offensive that cena would use it, but the fact that its not a finisher makes it seem like its weak or something.

if he names it, it better not have stunner in the title.